Your gerber...

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I can't force this in January either;

All your Gerber are belong to us. :jameo:

Awesome! :yahoo: Can I get to set aside a flat or two for me? I'll even come up to Frederick to get them. :flowers:

They would look so pretty in the planters lining my front porch. :smile:

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Awesome! :yahoo: Can I get to set aside a flat or two for me? I'll even come up to Frederick to get them. :flowers:

Yes. You are covered as a long time patron of gardening in good standing!

:buddies:

Jazzy, me and you this spring... road trip to Frederick... bound for glorious Gerbers and punny stories of Gude... what say you? :clap:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
16 days.

Now, who among you is kewl enough to tell the class what is significant about this picture?

Attachments

• grp1truleaves16days0122091318.jpg
    grp1truleaves16days0122091318.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 91

Cowgirl

16 days.

Now, who among you is kewl enough to tell the class what is significant about this picture?

The plants now have their first true leaves, and the cotyledons will start to wither away. Now the babies will start photosynthesizing!! :yahoo:

That sucks. :frown: I have a spider plant that is 30+ years old and still going strong. :yay:

:notworthy

Wish me luck... I got one of those hand held steam cleaner thingies for Christmas and I'm thinking about trying it out on my artificial plants to see if it cleans the dust off of them. If it turns into a disaster and I end up killing my fake plants... I'll never be able to face Larry again...:frown:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Wish me luck... I got one of those hand held steam cleaner thingies for Christmas and I'm thinking about trying it out on my artificial plants to see if it cleans the dust off of them. If it turns into a disaster and I end up killing my fake plants... I'll never be able to face Larry again...:frown:
Oh, please post before and after pictures. :lmao: Not that I know anything about fake plants :whistle: but I've heard you can rinse most of them off in the sink under a running faucet. :cheesy:

And who knows. Maybe :larry: will trade your shriveled, dusty fakes for real plants. Well, along with a beer donation too. :cheers: