Votes: 41 75.9%
  • I weigh less than when in HS

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • I weigh the same as I did in HS

Votes: 7 13.0%

• Total voters

Misfit

Lawful neutral
I graduated in 1988 and weighed 174lbs. I weighed myself yesterday and was 205lbs.

:diettime:

Last edited:

b23hqb

PREMO Member
HS 1972 - 185 lbs of football weight-training hunk.

Today, 40 years later - 215 lbs of retired re-distributed bulk, but still pretty well proportioned.

Why is youth always wasted on the young?:buddies:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I was really really skinny in high school. Really skinny. :lol: I weigh a lot more now and would still be considered slightly on the thin side of average. Overall I'm much happier with my body image now than I was back then and I will never be one of those people who longs for the way they looked in high school.

Cheeky1

Yae warsh wif' wutr
155 in HS
165 to 170 now....

But, I call that "filling out" :wink:

I'm the same tall, lanky, guy I've always been :grin:

No idea what I weighed in HS, but I do remember I could fit inside one of those skinny lockers. Wish I could find that picture......

Not anymore... :ohwell:

Cheeky1

Yae warsh wif' wutr
No idea what I weighed in HS, but I do remember I could fit inside one of those skinny lockers. Wish I could find that picture......

Not anymore... :ohwell:

No kidding!

I recall fitting really well in one those big green dumpsters.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
190 lbs in high school 260 now At 6'2" I was thin in high school I've since overcome that.

Cheeky1

Yae warsh wif' wutr
I was 5'10" 150lbs. and thought I was fat. Now at 190 I know I am.

Really?

I'm doing my best to create a mental image.....fat?....I'm not getting that. Maybe a little chunky, but fat?...noooooooo way.

But, perhaps I define "fat" a little diferently.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Really?

I'm doing my best to create a mental image.....fat?....I'm not getting that. Maybe a little chunky, but fat?...noooooooo way.

But, perhaps I define "fat" a little diferently.

I can thank my step-mother for drilling it into my head that I was fat. Now I look at pictures and see I wasn't and wonder WTF she was thinking.

Cheeky1

Yae warsh wif' wutr
I can thank my step-mother for drilling it into my head that I was fat. Now I look at pictures and see I wasn't and wonder WTF she was thinking.

I was refering to the 190 lbs....by the way.

You must have been skinny to the bone, IMO, at 150 lbs. and 5-10.