• I weigh more than when in HS

Votes: 41 75.9%
  • I weigh less than when in HS

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • I weigh the same as I did in HS

Votes: 7 13.0%

• Total voters

sockgirl77

You' and Socki have had babies and grown taller. Having healthy babies is much more important in the grand scheme of things.
:huggy: but I don't blame my weight on my kids. I bounced back to my smaller size within a few months of having my kids. I eat the wrong foods and have no time to exercise. I also have health issues. Eating the foods that trigger those issues is my main problem. I've dieted back and forth for years. I've lost all motivation to stick to a diet now.

Toxick

Splat
I weigh about the same as I did in high school. Give or take 5 pounds.

No comment about the time between high-school and now.

Graduated: 105...I think
Now: 130...had a baby 6 months ago (meh I can't believe he's already half a year old! :bawl:) and honestly I don't think I really want to lose a lot of the weight (got me some curves FINALLY! lol), maybe 5 pounds or so, but I definitely wanna keep toning :war:

It wasn't but just a few years ago that my wife asked me, "Why do you look pissed off most of the time?"

My reply was, "huh?...what? I'm not pissed off...at least, not right now." :lmao:

People tell me I look mad most of the time too... I have perpetual biitch face. :ohwell:

My friend has "perpetual biitch face" too, mostly because she won't wear her contacts or glasses and can't see :blindbiatch: :lol:

You must not have thought I looked all that mean at one point. :whistle:

Hmmmmmm {RAWR}

Cheeky1

Yae warsh wif' wutr
Now: 130...had a baby 6 months ago (meh I can't believe he's already half a year old! :bawl:) and honestly I don't think I really want to lose a lot of the weight (got me some curves FINALLY! lol), maybe 5 pounds or so, but I definitely wanna keep toning :war:

My friend has "perpetual biitch face" too, mostly because she won't wear her contacts or glasses and can't see :blindbiatch: :lol:

Hmmmmmm {RAWR}

:killingme

Hmmmmmm {RAWR}

You were :drool: before and you are :drool: now.... AND you have a sweet little :baby: now. You rock. I think you should post pics and show everyone how fab you look. :biggrin:

pics please! :hot:
:yay:

You were :drool: before and you are :drool: now.... AND you have a sweet little :baby: now. You rock. I think you should post pics and show everyone how fab you look. :biggrin:

:yay:

Puhleeze! I'm not all that "fab"...though I do thank you for the compliment. YOU were/ARE pretty :hot: yourself, I've seen your picture Momma! Let's see a new pic of you!

I seriously don't have any full pictures of me, none where you can actually 'see me'. Well, there's one....but the wind took my shirt up in the back and it makes my 'donkey' look huge so I'm not posting it :lmao:

Asmodeus

....=o&o>
5'9" and 136 lbs when I left for basic training... bench pressed 225... typical Hawaiian teenage surfer...

now 5'11" and 190 lbs...

which is down from the 242 lbs I got up to in 2005... :yahoo: