• I weigh more than when in HS

Votes: 41 75.9%
  • I weigh less than when in HS

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • I weigh the same as I did in HS

Votes: 7 13.0%

• Total voters

cricketmd

I think its funny only guys are posting weights and commenting on this thread, except for one girl on the thin side. :lol:

Last edited:

corollinout

195 in 2000 and 230 now. 6'1" and gained 50lbs between quitting smoking and snacking during my wife's pregnancy. Now I smoke again and lost 15lbs.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I left for boot camp weighing in right under 95 lbs, and that was after the recruiter drove me to the station and feed me milkshakes and a steak and told me I couldn't go pee until after weigh-in. I still had to get a waiver. :lmao: When I left the military I weighed 133.

I've never weighed more than that and I've never gone back down to my HS weight.

I weigh 118 right now and need to gain a few pounds just so my pants fit. :lol:

Cheeky1

Yae warsh wif' wutr
:lol: I get the feeling the dumpster was not of your own accord....

My locker was. Just wanted to see if I could fit in it.

No, it wasn't :lol:, and it wasn't HS either, but MS. However, instances like this did wonders for making me mean enough to partake in HS. By the time I was a sophomore, I looked so mean and grouchy (with almost a perteptual frown that half carry today), even the nice kids wouldn't say hi to me.

It wasn't but just a few years ago that my wife asked me, "Why do you look pissed off most of the time?"

My reply was, "huh?...what? I'm not pissed off...at least, not right now." :lmao:

I left for boot camp weighing in right under 95 lbs, and that was after the recruiter drove me to the station and feed me milkshakes and a steak and told me I couldn't go pee until after weigh-in. I still had to get a waiver. :lmao: When I left the military I weighed 133.

I've never weighed more than that and I've never gone back down to my HS weight.

I weigh 118 right now and need to gain a few pounds just so my pants fit. :lol:

:mad: #### you! :smack:

:huggy:

No, it wasn't :lol:, and it wasn't HS either, but MS. However, instances like this did wonders for making me mean enough to partake in HS. By the time I was a sophomore, I looked so mean and grouchy (with almost a perteptual frown that half carry today), even the nice kids wouldn't say hi to me.

It wasn't but just a few years ago that my wife asked me, "Why do you look pissed off most of the time?"

My reply was, "huh?...what? I'm not pissed off...at least, not right now." :lmao:

People tell me I look mad most of the time too... I have perpetual biitch face. :ohwell:

Cheeky1

Yae warsh wif' wutr
I'm not arguing. :shrug: Just some envy because I have never weighed 95 pounds. :killingme

There is no need for you to be so envious.

I am sure you weighed 95 pounds at SOME point in your childhood.

:instinctful-duck-and-sidestep:

Last edited:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I'm not arguing. :shrug: Just some envy because I have never weighed 95 pounds. :killingme

WR don't be envious. People told me I looked like a starving Ethopian. I was called beanpole (and I'm short) a lot. The compliments were never nice. Weight doesn't matter (unless you are in the military) and remember muscle weighs more too. :smile:

You' and Socki have had babies and grown taller. Having healthy babies is much more important in the grand scheme of things.

Cheeky1

Yae warsh wif' wutr
WR don't be envious. People told me I looked like a starving Ethopian. I was called beanpole (and I'm short) a lot. The compliments were never nice. Weight doesn't matter (unless you are in the military) and remember muscle weighs more too. :smile:

You' and Socki have had babies and grown taller. Having healthy babies is much more important in the grand scheme of things.

Good golly! :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::