Zombie plan

Toxick

Splat
So I'm watching planet terror and started thinking about a zombie plan. So what's yours?

First thing I'm doing is, I'm looting me a drug store (or several) and taking all the insulin I can get my diabetic fingers on.

Once that's done, I'm looting me a large truck and fashioning a large wedge shaped plow on the front of it. The rims will be affixed with blades and I will be attaching one or two M-60's to the vehicle.

I will also be acquiring a hunting knife, a machete, and a crossbow. Firearms will deplete ammo, so I don't see the point of searching for them, except as a temporary failsafe while I find a less finite resource.

Hopefully by this time I will have joined, or acquired a crew of survivors.

Then we're going to find some sort of secure facility. Like a military compound or prison. Once the area is secure I/we will be turning it into a fortress. The booby traps will be exquisite.

First thing I'm doing is, I'm looting me a drug store (or several) and taking all the insulin I can get my diabetic fingers on.

Once that's done, I'm looting me a large truck and fashioning a large wedge shaped plow on the front of it. The rims will be affixed with blades and I will be attaching one or two M-60's to the vehicle.

I will also be acquiring a hunting knife, a machete, and a crossbow. Firearms will deplete ammo, so I don't see the point of searching for them, except as a temporary failsafe while I find a less finite resource.

Then we're going to find some sort of secure facility. Like a military compound or prison. Once the area is secure I/we will be turning it into a fortress. The booby traps will be exquisite.
I call riding shotgun! :banana:

sm8

I have not seen the movie but hubby just ordered the audio book. We will be bunkering in but do have several bug out locations on the ready.

glhs837

Power with Control
Immedatey? We got no guns, but we do have a wide variety if infinitely reloading blunt/edged objects, crowbars, axes, a machete, oh and the nieghbor lady has an arsenal her late husband left behind. Another thing in our favor is the silly low population density down here, compared to Vrias hood, which will be overrun by gheeto hood rat zombies:)

Longer term, I like the Lowes thing, just build a elevated walkway over the Vria at Giant, and Target has a pharamcy.

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Go to Lowe's and set up shop with a group.

Most everything you'll need for long term is right there.

Rain collection materials, fenced in garden section, generators, plenty of building materials to make an assault potato gun.

that place will be packed. :killingme

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
Immedatey? We got no guns, but we do have a wide variety if infinitely reloading blunt/edged objects, crowbars, axes, a machete, oh and the nieghbor lady has an arsenal her late husband left behind. Another thing in our favor is the silly low population density down here, compared to Vrias hood, which will be overrun by gheeto hood rat zombies:)

Longer term, I like the Lowes thing, just build a elevated walkway over the Vria at Giant, and Target has a pharamcy.

That why I like living in the dorf, there is a very good chance when I kill a zombie that I will find a 9mm in his waistband. :yahoo:

glhs837

Power with Control
15 rounds= 6 to 8 kills

6 to 8 kills= 1 to 3 more 9mm guns

I come out with more than I started.

Sounds like pretty good odds to me. :dance:

Hmmmm, I think your estimated amount of fully loaded 9mm per hood rat might be off. You are bound to get a bunch of scrubs with lowly revolvers with only six shots, and some 380s....

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Now THAT'S what I call a plan! :buddies:

slotpuppy

Ass-hole
Hmmmm, I think your estimated amount of fully loaded 9mm per hood rat might be off. You are bound to get a bunch of scrubs with lowly revolvers with only six shots, and some 380s....

If I do run into that, I will go hit up club icon where the DC and PG hood rats hang, plenty of weapons there too. :buddies:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Especially trapping the boobies part!:killingme

Not very much meat on those...really. :shrug: But they are easy to catch...here's a pic of a nice pair.

Attachments

• boobies.jpg
    boobies.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 40