2011 Show, Clinic, Event Dates

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Marlborough Horse Trials -

9 March, 2011 - Jumper Derby
17-18 September, 2011 - Recognized Event

I don't know the starter trial date yet and I've heard they are planning to have a schooling day for the water, too.

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
Quick Question... I heard a rumor that PG EQ Center was putting up a covered pen. is this true? I haven't heard anything except from one person and I think she got the venue mixed up with another place we show at

devinej

bliss - your friend is right, they are putting up a covered arena. not sure how the progress is gong on it, anyone know?

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
bliss - your friend is right, they are putting up a covered arena. not sure how the progress is gong on it, anyone know?

Thank goodness! We would love to show their for the QH show but it just gets so dang hot under the sun all day! the covered will be a nice break!

HeavyChevy- Are they putting it over an existing ring or a new one? Probably won't be able to get far until spring with all this nasty weather and hard ground!

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
Yeah it is where the western classes were for MSA, and jumpers for BEST & SMHA.

It is brutal showing in the hot sun at any of the shows in the summer up there. When I did Ride For Life in June it was horrible. The ring up on the track felt even hotter than the others. At least the other rings are somewhat near the barns.

Jay087

over the past month it seems like the covered ring is coming up pretty quick. Looks like they almost have the whole frame up. If they keep working at this pace it might actually get done this show season

Duckz

I've confirmed that the jumper derby at Rosaryville is March 19. Bad news though, they aren't doing a starter trial this year:cds:

SrBarrelRacer

The roof is up. It seems to be going real well suddenly. I heard they had to get a new subcontractor to do the beams. There is a new restroom and I think it has a shower too.

paintedpony1234

Horsey Girl
If there is no starter trail does that mean no schooling day?

Maryland Combined Training Associations do Starter Trials in the spring.

Marlborough Horse Trials wanted to run separately from MCTA for some reason, since the two don't coordinate its a pull from the volunteer resource and the competitor resource.