2011 Show, Clinic, Event Dates

devinej

duckz - woodbury is doing a vet workshop day for horse owners on feb. 6, 1-3PM and a schooling horse show on feb. 27, 10am

Jay087

MSA has some of there stuff up including prize list, membership and stall forms. They have on their stall form that you have until Feb 10 before the cost goes up by $70. Thats like 20 some days notice and you still dont know what any of the cost are for classes and office fees.

fredsaid2

MSA has some of there stuff up including prize list, membership and stall forms. They have on their stall form that you have until Feb 10 before the cost goes up by $70. Thats like 20 some days notice and you still dont know what any of the cost are for classes and office fees.

If you pre-pay your stall now then decide you can't afford the class fees you will likely have no trouble finding someone to buy your stall from you after the Feb cut off.

Jay087

What is this (for MSA)? Non-Members will pay a higher price for daily stalls at a daily rate of $75 per stall per day. So if someone comes for a weekend but does not plan to do the whole season, they will have to pay $75*3?

Also the march show on the entry form says the stall fee is $40 for the day and 75 for the weekend but the stall form says $50 per show.

Last edited:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
What is this (for MSA)? Non-Members will pay a higher price for daily stalls at a daily rate of $75 per stall per day. So if someone comes for a weekend but does not plan to do the whole season, they will have to pay $75*3?

Also the march show on the entry form says the stall fee is $40 for the day and 75 for the weekend but the stall form says $50 per show.

Guess BHC Prof. Show Management hasn't caught that yet.:whistle:

Duckz

Updates! The show/clinic schedule for A Moment In Time has been added, as well as dates for De La Brooke hunter paces and trail rides.

Activities in February include a schooling show at Woodbury and a show prep clinic at AMIT. Spring is almost here :yahoo:

Sparks

Anyone have info on the wofford clinic @ Baywood? There's nothing on the baywood website that I could see. EDITED - NEVERMIND. Found the info :) I don't think my mare could do a 2 hour session. Lazy beeeeoooootch.

I'm surprised that De La Brooke and Marlborough have hunter paces on the same day, April 10th.

Last edited:

Duckz

Anyone have info on the wofford clinic @ Baywood? There's nothing on the baywood website that I could see. EDITED - NEVERMIND. Found the info :) I don't think my mare could do a 2 hour session. Lazy beeeeoooootch.

I'm surprised that De La Brooke and Marlborough have hunter paces on the same day, April 10th.

It looks like some of the Maryland hunts got together and organized a hunter pace series. De La Brooke wasn't included so that could be why the dates happen to clash.

Also...lol...Willow can get her face out of the hay long enough for Jim Wofford :killingme

Sparks

It looks like some of the Maryland hunts got together and organized a hunter pace series. De La Brooke wasn't included so that could be why the dates happen to clash.

Also...lol...Willow can get her face out of the hay long enough for Jim Wofford :killingme

That's a bummer.

Yeah, I know right! I think it's filled anyway. Found it too late.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Duckz here are the dates for the Country Haven Stables/TRW Farm Fall 2011 Show Series.:yahoo:

Sept. 4th, 2011 (@ CHS)
Sept. 25th, 2011 (@TRW indoors)
Oct. 9th, 2011 (@ CHS)
Nov. 6th, 2011 (@ CHS)
Nov. 13th, 2011 (@ TRW indoors)
Dec. 4th, 2011 (@ CHS)
Dec. 11th, 2011 (Finale @ TRW indoors)

We have made a few changes for this year. We will have a Medal Class & a Hunter Derby Class that riders can qualify for at the first six shows & the finale will be at the last show on Dec. 11th. There will be some amazing prizes for the Finale Winners of these two classes.

Also added is an all flat division which will include an under saddle class, Equitation class, & a flat w/pattern/trail test.

As with last year we will have some very nice series end prizes & ribbons.

Duckz

Is there still going to be a jumper show at Country Haven this Sunday? There's snow in the forecast :popcorn:

fallon3386

No:( No show this weekend, now it is going to be a clinic on jumping with Kelsey Wilkins. There are going to be all different levels and it is going to be in 1 1/2 hr. blocks. The cost is $40. It is going to be held at Riverview Stables off of Adelina Road. If you need anymore information just send me a message.

devinej

No:( No show this weekend, now it is going to be a clinic on jumping with Kelsey Wilkins. There are going to be all different levels and it is going to be in 1 1/2 hr. blocks. The cost is $40. It is going to be held at Riverview Stables off of Adelina Road. If you need anymore information just send me a message.

jumper show @ country haven moved to May 1st!:howdy: