2011 Show, Clinic, Event Dates

Duckz

Added: Holiday Stables (off Rt 2, near Davidsonville/Crofton area) is holding a Hunter Derby on October 16. 2', 2'6", and 3' sections will be offered. Top ten horses after the first round will be called back for a handy round. There will be prizes. Look up Holiday Stables on Facebook for details.

Duckz

FYI, to the best of my knowledge the Country Haven/TRW fall show series is no longer happening. I removed the dates from the schedule.

devinej

woodbury is going to add some hunter schooling show dates soon! hopefully will fill in the holes from the country haven shows

Eventer29

Riverview Stables will be doing some fall/ winter shows at Country Haven. We will have our jumper classes plus some hunter/pleasure/eq and a jumper derby class. I am currently working on dates prob going to shoot for end of Oct. begining of Nov.
We will also have our english and western schooling shows here at the farm (Prince Frederick, MD) this winter. Also working on dates for those. Will prob do Dec, Jan and Feb.

devinej

awesome!
so we don't overlap, i have some potential dates for woodbury:
oct. 23, nov. 20, and dec 18. we are meeting tomorrow to discuss

Duckz

Riverview Stables will be doing some fall/ winter shows at Country Haven. We will have our jumper classes plus some hunter/pleasure/eq and a jumper derby class. I am currently working on dates prob going to shoot for end of Oct. begining of Nov.
We will also have our english and western schooling shows here at the farm (Prince Frederick, MD) this winter. Also working on dates for those. Will prob do Dec, Jan and Feb.

That is great news! Keep us updated.

so we don't overlap, i have some potential dates for woodbury:
oct. 23, nov. 20, and dec 18. we are meeting tomorrow to discuss

Devine - I just updated the schedule with some new dates. Keep in mind the Full Moon Farm starter trial is Nov 20. Otherwise looks good.

Eventer29

Thinking we are shooting for Nov 6 for starters..still have to finish checking other dates but the 6th is looking good. Devine let me know when your dates are set and I will put them on the calender. Got some kids that are itching to show some more this year!

devinej

Attached are the Woodbury Equestrian Center Horse Show prize list, entry form, liability release. it will be lots of fun!:yahoo:

Attachments

• prize list 9-2011.doc
    31 KB · Views: 120
  • entry and liability.doc
    35 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
Duckz here are the dates for the Country Haven Stables/TRW Farm Fall 2011 Show Series.:yahoo:

Sept. 4th, 2011 (@ CHS)
Sept. 25th, 2011 (@TRW indoors)
Oct. 9th, 2011 (@ CHS)
Nov. 6th, 2011 (@ CHS)
Nov. 13th, 2011 (@ TRW indoors)
Dec. 4th, 2011 (@ CHS)
Dec. 11th, 2011 (Finale @ TRW indoors)

We have made a few changes for this year. We will have a Medal Class & a Hunter Derby Class that riders can qualify for at the first six shows & the finale will be at the last show on Dec. 11th. There will be some amazing prizes for the Finale Winners of these two classes.

Also added is an all flat division which will include an under saddle class, Equitation class, & a flat w/pattern/trail test.

As with last year we will have some very nice series end prizes & ribbons.

Is there a prize list?

Eventer29

Riverview will have some jumper classes at their show at Country Haven on Nov 6. Have a rough copy of the prize list, going to type it up today!