2011 Show, Clinic, Event Dates

Eventer29

Ok got our class list/prize list finished. Hopefully we have a little something for everyone. At least the english folks. Hunter, Eq and Jumpers! Going to finish up the entry form today and will post. (If I can figure out how!)

Duckz

New clinic added to the schedule! Corner Farm in Mechanicsville, Md is hosting Jennifer Clover (of Allen and Clover Sporthorses) for a gymnastics jumping clinic.

"Jennifer will be working with groups of 4-6 riders in 1 to 1 ½ hour sessions (dependent on number of riders) in the following categories:

Beginner horse and/or rider - "18" to 2"
Intermediate horse and/or rider - 2'3" to 2' 9"
Advanced horse and/or rider - 3' and up

Cost for the clinic is $55.00 dollars. A $10.00 dollar trailer in fee applies. Riding boots, britches and ASTM/SEI certified helmets required at all times when mounted. Negative coggins within one year required at time of registration."

Email indeniably@md.metrocast.net for additional details and to register.

Duckz

Ok got our class list/prize list finished. Hopefully we have a little something for everyone. At least the english folks. Hunter, Eq and Jumpers! Going to finish up the entry form today and will post. (If I can figure out how!)

Just to verify - your first show is Nov 6? At Riverview or Country Haven? Do you have your other dates/locations set?

Thanks! :howdy:

photo

November
6 Riverview Stables Hunter/Jumper Show @ Country Haven

Is this show still on schedule? Is so does anyone have any info? Time? Location/directions?

Thanks
Dan

photo

Marlborough Hunter Pace @ Rosaryville State Park 11/26. Does anyone have additional info? start time etc.
TIA :buddies:

Eventer29

RVS is doing a Fun Day at Country Haven Dec 11 and a schooling Hunter/Jumper show Dec 18 also at Country Haven Stables. The fun day is geared for ANY level rider, all are welcome. Lots of "games" from barrels, to bareback dollar, to team relays! Should be loads of fun. Most events $4 per rider or $40 for all day.
Class list for the H/J show is the same as our Nov one. If anyone would like more info let me know!

Eventer29

Photo, Missed when you posted asking for info about our Nov 6th show. We will be doing another H/J show at Country Haven in St. Leonard 12/18 starting at 9am and a Fun Day 12/11 also starting at 9. If you want directions PM me.

Duckz

RVS is doing a Fun Day at Country Haven Dec 11 and a schooling Hunter/Jumper show Dec 18 also at Country Haven Stables. The fun day is geared for ANY level rider, all are welcome. Lots of "games" from barrels, to bareback dollar, to team relays! Should be loads of fun. Most events $4 per rider or $40 for all day.
Class list for the H/J show is the same as our Nov one. If anyone would like more info let me know!

I added the dates, thanks!