Big game hunter dies after shot elephant falls and squishes him

littlelady

God bless the USA
Poor elephant. Most of the stories I have read is that the males are killed for their tusks, and left to rot. As far as the carcasses feeding the villagers, I have never read about that. I have no problem with hunting if it is necessary to thin the herd, or need the meat to survive, or be a conscientious sportsman that eats the kill. But, I have known a few very wealthy people that just shoot an animal, so they can put the head trophy on their wall. That, I don't agree with.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Maybe, bd just got Bone's goat, or vice versa! :lol:
Doesn't really matter. he admits to being a hunter, but then gets bent out of shape because someone else is hunting the wrong animal. sorry if your embarrassed, but the right response isn't to decide to be more of an #######.

Bonehead

That's what the liberal crowd does when they can't retort with adult conversation.

I am far from a liberal black dog but you carry on with you opinion. I have never thought that killing an animal for "sport" was ever right on any level, no matter what animal it is. But karma always works.

black dog

Free America
I am far from a liberal black dog but you carry on with you opinion. I have never thought that killing an animal for "sport" was ever right on any level, no matter what animal it is. But karma always works.

So then you would be a Conservitive Hypocrite...

black dog

Free America
The word is CONSERVATIVE dumb ass. And it is Sir to you.

You would need to upgrade to harvesting smarter animals than deer, before I would ever consider calling a hypocrite Sir.

Like Elmer says,
[video=youtube_share;WzdxeBTm6gk]https://youtu.be/WzdxeBTm6gk[/video]

Last edited:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
So an elephant gets shot and it gets eaten, how is that different than a deer?

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Well hopefully an elephant sits on his head. He needs to find a new "sport". And Black Dog FOAD, please.

This is what happens, and what you get, when people don't think, and project their human emotions and programed perceptions. Programed from years public school indoctrination, watching Bambi, of being "picked on", being the "little guy", feeling inadequate because of a small penis. Being laughed at by his date because of a small penis. Never getting that second chance. Never getting their way. When being offered a slice of pie, and getting the smaller piece. Always blaming someone else for their problems. They want so badly for their opinion to count. They are so frustrated. They are watchers instead of doers. Yet, always know a better way, or have an opinion, for the doer to do something they don't do, won't do, can't do. AKA ...... losers.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Doesn't really matter. he admits to being a hunter, but then gets bent out of shape because someone else is hunting the wrong animal. sorry if your embarrassed, but the right response isn't to decide to be more of an #######.

My post was an attempt at humor. Yeah, I suck at it! :lol: Maybe, our opinions of arseholes on this forum differ. :shrug: That's ok!

Bonehead

If I may ...

This is what happens, and what you get, when people don't think, and project their human emotions and programed perceptions. Programed from years public school indoctrination, watching Bambi, of being "picked on", being the "little guy", feeling inadequate because of a small penis. Being laughed at by his date because of a small penis. Never getting that second chance. Never getting their way. When being offered a slice of pie, and getting the smaller piece. Always blaming someone else for their problems. They want so badly for their opinion to count. They are so frustrated. They are watchers instead of doers. Yet, always know a better way, or have an opinion, for the doer to do something they don't do, won't do, can't do. AKA ...... losers.

If I may

I appreciate your concern for my penis but no need to worry. It is interesting though that you bring that up. That is not something that I would expect from an adult. Maybe you have you own image issues.

black dog

Free America
So an elephant gets shot and it gets eaten, how is that different than a deer?

With hypocrites , it's ok to harvest a animal that's so stupid it will walk out into the bean field every morning and evening to feed and you just shoot them..easy peasy...
They wouldn't charge and stomp the life out of you. .
Now shooting one of Africa's big 5 costs lots of money, and takes big balls and talent to succeed. Not only will they feed the locals, they can also take your life.

It's also like so many gun owners that believe that the guns that they own are ok, but the ones that the man down the street owns should be illegal.

Bonehead

With hypocrites , it's ok to harvest a animal that's so stupid it will walk out into the bean field every morning and evening to feed and you just shoot them..easy peasy...
They wouldn't charge and stomp the life out of you. .
Now shooting one of Africa's big 5 costs lots of money, and takes big balls and talent to succeed. Not only will they feed the locals, they can also take your life.

It's also like so many gun owners that believe that the guns that they own are ok, but the ones that the man down the street owns should be illegal.

I fail to see the point in your post is there a point or are you just vomiting rhetoric...

Bonehead

Basically you're being a hypocrite.

Pretty easy to see the point. :shrug:

I hunt deer in Maryland to help manage a species that requires management. There are too many here, they cause accidents they cause crop damage. An African or Asian elephant does none of these things and they do not require management. Why is that being a hypocrite ? Because I kill animals for meat, not sport ? You can't possibly equate a deer to an elephant.