Big game hunter dies after shot elephant falls and squishes him

black dog

Free America
I understood it just fine, dad didn't care for it because he had to do it growing up. Almost every meal he ate he had to kill the meat and pick the vegetables before they could eat, the pigs they raised were too valuable for them to eat, many of his meals consisted of doves, squirrels, rabbits etc and dandelion greens.

The point some of us are trying to make is, just because​ that hobbie doesn't work for your there's no reason to put others that " Get " that hobbie / sport down.
You toss out these blanket assumptions about sportsman, that for the most part just arn't true.
Are there a$$holes that hunt and fish,,,,, sure,,,, so does every hobbie or lifestyle.
If it doesn't float you boat, why care... We couldn't give two $hits if your hobbie is gambling, drag racing or dogging under the Solomons Bridge on Saturday Night.

Inkd

Please tell me how killing a culled animal helps an endangered species. I get the money aspect and the meat being used by the locals, otherwise allow nature to take it's own course.

If it has to be explained to you, you probably wouldn't get it anyway.