Catholic school kids taunt Native American man - FAKE NEWS

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Your timeline is a bit off, I think. As I understand it.

1. Kids were told to gather at the monument at a certain after having free time to sightsee in the city in smaller groups. Some arrived early like the ones in the video. They were not protesting anything, didn't need a permit, they are there to meet the bus and go home.

2. Black Hebrew Israelites, all grown men, I might add, note a bunch of white teens and proceed to insult and harass them, while recording, apparently hoping to goad the young men into a physical confrontation. Including such hits as "You are all school shooters, all incest kids", and telling the one young black men with them that his white friends will kill him to harvest his organs.

3. This is when things stand when the native strides in. What I read was that he thought that the white teens were harassing the black men, and thought to deescalate. Whatever his motive, he placed himself in between the two groups, and could have walked back out from between them at any time, contrary to what he says now.

You are correct...I had the sequence of the two events reversed in previous post.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Yes. UFB that people immediately consider him a bad person and assume he is guilty of something because they dont like his face. He wasn't speaking. He didnt raise his fist. He didn't spit or even stick his tongue out. He stood there smiling.

I have no doubt they are attacking him for the MAGA hat and nothing more. Had he been wearing a pink vagina hat, he'd have been interpreted as enjoying the cultural drumming and embracing his Native American brother.

terbear1225

This child did the best he could in the situation. Had he walked away he would have been demonized for turning his back on an adult. Had he said anything, it would have been ripped apart and used against him. Instead he stayed where he was, listened attentively to the drumming, and tried to smile through what was no doubt an uncomfortable situation and tried to calm his peers when they got upset, and still he is being demonized and threatened.

I work with and have teenage children of my own, this kid’s response is what I would want from any of them in the same situation. Some of the others that were there didnt handle things as well, but frankly, I dont blame them.

Tech

Your timeline is a bit off, I think. As I understand it.

1. Kids were told to gather at the monument at a certain after having free time to sightsee in the city in smaller groups. Some arrived early like the ones in the video. They were not protesting anything, didn't need a permit, they are there to meet the bus and go home.

2. Black Hebrew Israelites, all grown men, I might add, note a bunch of white teens and proceed to insult and harass them, while recording, apparently hoping to goad the young men into a physical confrontation. Including such hits as "You are all school shooters, all incest kids", and telling the one young black men with them that his white friends will kill him to harvest his organs.

3. This is when things stand when the native strides in. What I read was that he thought that the white teens were harassing the black men, and thought to deescalate. Whatever his motive, he placed himself in between the two groups, and could have walked back out from between them at any time, contrary to what he says now.

There was a part where the blacks were harassing the Indians, guess he figured picking on the white boys was safer.

Worth stating... no one... not one news report/discussion is giving any focus to the abusive attacks of the adult Israelites group.

ZERO outrage of the verbal attacks where were explicit and caught on film.

glhs837

Power with Control
Worth stating... no one... not one news report/discussion is giving any focus to the abusive attacks of the adult Israelites group.

ZERO outrage of the verbal attacks where were explicit and caught on film.

I noticed that too, which makes it hard to tell the real story. Racist blacks cant exist, so if they record themselves, you just ignore that part. Amazing, true cognitive dissonance. "Those are black people acting in a truly racist way, but blacks cannot be racist, but those are blacks acting racist........ Annnd we'll act as if that part of the story doesnt exist. "

Scott Adams, the writer of Dilbert actually put out an apology that's also a pretty good summation of what happened.

mitzi

Well, well looky here...WJLA this morning is actually showing what REALLY happened. Will those black Irsrealites face the same ridicule as the kids wearing MAGA hats?????? Surely you jest.

CBS showed the entire thing too last night.

mitzi

Yes. They are, and this country is filled with snowflakes just like them.

I am not a snowflake. I am so sick of if I don't agree I'm called a snowflake. Can I try and see things both ways without being called a snowflake? I don't like the snowflakes.

mitzi

Yup seriously and it looked a little more like a smirk to me. I don't believe I mentioned anything about calling him out and punishing him though.

It looked like a smirk to me too. Maybe he should have gotten in the face for a stare down with the ranting guys when they called them inbred and everything else under the sun. They all were jackasses.

Hijinx

I am not a snowflake. I am so sick of if I don't agree I'm called a snowflake. Can I try and see things both ways without being called a snowflake? I don't like the snowflakes.

Sure you can, when you start seeing things both ways.

It's kinda funny though, you see when you speak like a snowflake, and act like a snowflake you will be viewed as a snowflake.
And as you say yourself you have been called a snowflake before (obviously since you are sick of it) so you must indeed carry their traits.

Last edited:

mitzi

There was a part where the blacks were harassing the Indians, guess he figured picking on the white boys was safer.

Who were the two women that were arguing with them at the very beginning. He was throwing Native insults to them but didn't look Native to me. I noticed when a few of the Natives went up them and a few things were said, they just looked fed up and walked away. Those guys are sh*t stirrers everywhere they go.

mitzi

Sure you can, when you start seeing things both ways.

It's kinda funny though, you see when you speak like a snowflake, and act like a snowflake you will be viewed as a snowflake.
And as you say yourself you have been called a snowflake before (obviously since you are sick of it) so you must indeed carry their traits.

Why am I a snowflake because I don't have the same opinion as you (and others) about the kid. I said they all were acting like jackasses. Believe it or not, I am for building the wall.

Hijinx

Why am I a snowflake because I don't have the same opinion as you (and others) about the kid. I said they all were acting like jackasses. Believe it or not, I am for building the wall.

If the boy was truthful in his statement he was not in any way acting like a Jackass, and in fact was the only one there not being one.
But people can see things in different ways of course.
Like I saw your post perhaps in a different way Let's say pax on this one and let it go.
I truly believe the boy was just waiting for his bus and got caught up in the BS, but I don't see where he did anything wrong.

mitzi

If the boy was truthful in his statement he was not in any way acting like a Jackass, and in fact was the only one there not being one.
But people can see things in different ways of course.
Like I saw your post perhaps in a different way Let's say pax on this one and let it go.
I truly believe the boy was just waiting for his bus and got caught up in the BS, but I don't see where he did anything wrong.

My last 2 cents. I think he appeared being disrespectful by his "stand off" with the elder man and glaring at him. I do agree he got caught up in all the BS. I'm sure he didn't know the elder man's chanting was a Native prayer. I think I said it in my first post, they were way out of their element at a DC protest as were the chaperones. I usually stay out of political conversations and threads. Nobody is ever going to see eye to eye.

Hijinx

My last 2 cents. I think he appeared being disrespectful by his "stand off" with the elder man and glaring at him. I do agree he got caught up in all the BS. I'm sure he didn't know the elder man's chanting was a Native prayer. I think I said it in my first post, they were way out of their element at a DC protest as were the chaperones. I usually stay out of political conversations and threads. Nobody is ever going to see eye to eye.

Aren't most folks other than the rent-a mobs out of their element at a DC protest?
Thousands of March for Life members were out of their element.
Most of the problems at protests come when people who have no business being there come to start trouble.

These kids were part of the march for life. Why were the black Isrealites or whatever the hell they were ,doing there to begin with. Why was the Indian there?
With his drum yet. And what do you do when some person no matter Indian, Buddhist, or hippie comes up to you beating a drum and chanting some sh*t you never heard before and gets in your face.? What can you do but stand there and grin.?

glhs837

Power with Control
Aren't most folks other than the rent-a mobs out of their element at a DC protest?
Most of the problems at protests come when people who have no business being there come to start trouble.

These kids were part of the march for life. Why were the black Isrealites or whatever the hell they were ,doing there to begin with. Why was the Indian there?
With his drum yet. And what do you do when some person no matter Indian, Buddhist, or hippie comes up to you beating a drum and chanting some sh*t you never heard before and gets in your face.? What can you do but stand there and grin.?

This had no connection the MArch for Life. These kids were all done with that and meeting the bus to go home. Black Hebrews there to do whatever they do, harass random people. But a bunch of rich white boys was to tempting a target for racist black hebrews. Native guy was there doing Indigenous peoples things. Saw a shot at his next 15 minutes and scored a home run.

mitzi

There was a Native march that day also. The Israelites said they were there for the Natives, yet they insulted them too. By out of element I meant, the Natives there have been to marches before, The Israelites are sh*t stirrers everywhere they go in the city. The boys are young and never experienced this type of crap before. I didn't mean it in a bad way.

officeguy

It looked like a smirk to me too. Maybe he should have gotten in the face for a stare down with the ranting guys when they called them inbred and everything else under the sun. They all were jackasses.

A case of 'when a-holes collide'.

The chaperones failed when they didn't remove the kids from the confrontation with the racist homophobic hate-group of the 'black israelites'.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
If I’m walking with a group of my friends and I encounter a much larger group in my path, I would adjust my route. Now ol’ Nate here says (in one story) he was going to get between the black Hebrew ingnoramous crew and the Cov boys. If he was going to ride in and save the day, why didn’t he get in the face of the much smaller group of buttholes? He saw an opportunity to show solidarity with the cultists against the evil white man and bonus points for the MAGA hats. Plus his little gang of drum beaters might have ended up as drums so he chose the whiteys.

No sang build the wall, he’ll even CNN agrees with that, and from what I have seen and read the most egregious and abhorrent behaviors was put on display by the adults. During and after. Especially after, looking at you Kathy Griffin and Jack Morrissey.