Catholic school kids taunt Native American man - FAKE NEWS

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
The Post printed a retraction regarding his experience as a Vietnam veteran.

Correction: Earlier versions of this story incorrectly said that Native American activist Nathan Phillips fought in the Vietnam War. Phillips said he served in the U.S. Marines but was never deployed to Vietnam.

So - not a combat Vet. In his defense, neither his Post story nor his CNN interview shows him claiming to have fought there.
On the other hand, MANY news outlets referred to him as such -
Wikipedia: “Nathan Phillips (activist), Native American activist and Vietnam War veteran.”
UPI: “…laughing and chanting at Vietnam War veteran Nathan Phillips…
TMZ: “A mob of MAGA hat-wearing teenagers swarmed around a Native American Vietnam veteran…”
Slate: “…Nathan Phillips, a Vietnam War veteran…”
Washington Post*: “…Phillips, an Omaha tribe elder who fought in the Vietnam War…”
Huffington Post: “Phillips served in the Vietnam War and is the former director…”

You'd think that Mr. Philips would have corrected them.

Someone close to me served during the Vietnam War, he was not deployed overseas and is VERY explicit that he is a Vietnam ERA veteran. NOT a Vietnam Veteran.

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
The weekend was topped of with the third annual Women's March.

Third Annual, always held on the same weekend as the Right to Life march, which started in 1974, 45 yrs ago.

52 weekends in a year, but the Women have to march the same weekend as the Right to Life folks.

Can we make an assumption as to who was looking to cause trouble?

Toxick

Splat
The not-so-legitimate Left biased news media are doubling down on stupid, convinced the original story
was basically correct.

I have literally heard someone argue in favor of the original narrative with this evidence:

"You know he's a racist... just look at him."

I #### you not. That was their argument.

I weep for this nation that my kids are inheriting.

glhs837

Power with Control
I have literally heard someone argue in favor of the original narrative with this evidence:

"You know he's a racist... just look at him."

I #### you not. That was their argument.

I weep for this nation that my kids are inheriting.

I know, right. I mean everybody knows the only way to truly determine if someone is a racist is the feel the bumps on their skulls, I mean really now.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Nathan Phillips was supposed to be interviewed by Savannah Guthrie this morning. Anybody catch it?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Nathan Phillips was supposed to be interviewed by Savannah Guthrie this morning. Anybody catch it?

He went and got some professional photography work done.

Liawatha and Chief Awol

fauxcahontas and the chief.jpg

Smokey1

Yeah, he said he was in a forgiving mood so he forgave Nick Sandmann. Forgave him for what? Not bowing down to him and sheepishly slinking away.