Congress votes to disallow consumers from suing Equifax and other companies with arbitration agreeme

This_person

So if you change the question completely then I am correct - Thisperson

What kind of sense does that make in your tiny mind? Obviously you have agreed with me that there is a need for government oversight when dealing with issue that effect more than one state. Why can't you type the simple words. I agree. Instead of completely changing the discussion to prove your point? Yet another in a growing list of reasons not to engage with you. You re so wrapped up in states rights you can't even admit federal oversight is a good thing in some cases.

Figured I would address this directly. I won't change your question. Your question was "So say Maryland decides to make strict laws to protect the bay. Delegate decides it is going to not enforce any environmental
Standards so as to attract business’s.

What recourse does MD have to protect he bay if someone higher up decides to dump in it with no regulation?"

Please reform question with grammatical errors removed, spelling correct, and without it being stupid since none of it makes any logical sense.

Sapidus

Figured I would address this directly. I won't change your question. Your question was "So say Maryland decides to make strict laws to protect the bay. Delegate decides it is going to not enforce any environmental
Standards so as to attract business’s.

What recourse does MD have to protect he bay if someone higher up decides to dump in it with no regulation?"

Please reform question with grammatical errors removed, spelling correct, and without it being stupid since none of it makes any logical sense.

How about you stop being a pompous a** and just admit that like usual your ideology won't allow you to see you are wrong and that the Government is not some evil entity out to control your miserable life.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
How about you stop being a pompous a** and just admit that like usual your ideology won't allow you to see you are wrong and that the Government is not some evil entity out to control your miserable life.

:killingme:killingme What affliction do you have that makes you see literally everything upside and backwards from reality?

This_person

How about you just admit that like usual your ideology won't allow you to see you are wrong and that the Government is not some evil entity out to control your miserable life.

I just can't do that. What you described is not only not my ideology, I've expressed to you IN THIS THREAD (Post 79) that I am on-board with a federal government, and it has significant roles to fulfill.