CVS Manager Calls 911 on Black Woman Trying to Use Coupon

Sapidus

Serious question:

Do you think this guy calls the cops on ALL black people who try to use a coupon at his CVS?

No. He’s been fired.

The fact that he is a Trump delegate means he is okay (or at least it’s not a disqualification for voting for someone) with Racism, sexism and xenophobia so I’m sure wanting to call the police on non white people is nothing new to him.

He will have to do it from home now however.

But nice of you to call the woman a lying bitch with no eveidence. Seems you and CVS guy have a lot on common

Smokey1

He is a log cabin republican Trump surrogate. Tells you pretty much all you need to know at this point Just the way you jumped to a conclusion and called her a lying bitch he probably did the same based on her race.

You are both trash.It's not race bating when it keeps happening over and over like with the BBQ, the Pool and the girl selling water. It's just coming to light that black people are treated as less than every day in this country. Sort of like the other day when you but on a fake black accent to say " why dis white woman driving in the hood" Racial stereotypes aren't funny and neither are your racist attitudes.
[/QUOTE]

You need to check the definition of racist in the dictionary because this doesn't fit any of the definitions. You must be one of those ignorant people who think anything a white person does that is critical or negative to a black person is racist.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Serious question:

Do you think this guy calls the cops on ALL black people who try to use a coupon at his CVS?

They why do you suppose he singled this particular woman out to call the police on?

That's a real question. Are you capable of walking it through rationally, or do you just want to jump up and down foaming at the mouth because you think Trump had something to do with this? Because if that's the case, I won't waste any more time with you.

Hijinx

They why do you suppose he singled this particular woman out to call the police on?

That's a real question. Are you capable of walking it through rationally, or do you just want to jump up and down foaming at the mouth because you think Trump had something to do with this? Because if that's the case, I won't waste any more time with you.

What difference does it make. The corporate answer to problems like this is FIRE the White guy.

Right or wrong his ass is gone. It's the easy way. CVS doesn't like having their stores burned down.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What difference does it make. The corporate answer to problems like this is FIRE the White guy.

Right or wrong his ass is gone. It's the easy way. CVS doesn't like having their stores burned down.

If I were that guy I'd sue the living #### out of CVS for wrongful termination. Reverse discrimination. Racial hate crime. Get a good lawyer and shove it up their ass.

This is why I always go to Walgreen's - CVS is too #woke for me to want to give them my money.

Hijinx

If I were that guy I'd sue the living #### out of CVS for wrongful termination. Reverse discrimination. Racial hate crime. Get a good lawyer and shove it up their ass.

This is why I always go to Walgreen's - CVS is too #woke for me to want to give them my money.

Firing white guys is easy. They don't have any protection. Whites don't have the protection of skin color.
Nobody is going to riot because a white guy gets shot or fired.

Sapidus

BS. If CVS did anything wrong he should sue. I’m sure they covered their butts and realize if he is blameless they would be liable. He obviously is racist and singled this woman out.

He is a self loathing log cabin republican and a Trump delegate. Based on the behavior of other Trump supporters actions In the last two years this isn’t unusual behavior

Hijinx

BS. If CVS did anything wrong he should sue. I’m sure they covered their butts and realize if he is blameless they would be liable. He obviously is racist and singled this woman out.

He is a self loathing log cabin republican and a Trump delegate. Based on the behavior of other Trump supporters actions In the last two years this isn’t unusual behavior

Not surprised at your opinion it goes with your own racism---which of course you will deny having.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Answer my question:

Then why do you suppose he singled this particular woman out to call the police on?

This_person

Calling the police on a black woman trying to use a coupon.

watch the video or read the article next time before you ask stupid questions.

"No police action was taken against the woman and the man has since been fired".

Why is calling the police "racist"? Was the coupon valid - did she get her product free? What about the threats mentioned in the video?

PsyOps

Pixelated
He is a log cabin republican Trump surrogate. Tells you pretty much all you need to know at this point Just the way you jumped to a conclusion and called her a lying bitch he probably did the same based on her race.

The irony. :rolleyes:

BOP

I need you to accompany me to the Giant Pharmacy so you can tell the black pharmacist he's racist for doing this exact thing to me, or trying to. I also challenge you to demand he be fired and refuse to leave until then, lest you be just a blowhard coward with no regard for right or wrong.

Otherwise admit you're a slip of a girlie man hiding behind your privilege.

TIA Big Boy:drummer:

PeoplesElbow

What exactly was he calling police over, extreme couponing?

In Chicago the police don't respond unless someone is actively shooting from what I understand.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
log cabin republican and a Trump delegate.

Obama supporters:
obama-supporters-mugshots.jpg

moron_0017_obama_mugshots.jpg

Tech

Why did you shoot him? You could have called the cops.

Calling the cops is racist and I ain't racist.

officeguy

Someone getting fired is not proof of wrong-doing.

I would hope that CVS corporate reviewed the store surveillance tape and actually investigated what happened there. From the verbiage of their statement I doubt that this happened and they just decided that throwing an employee under the bus was the cheapest way to deal with the viral outrage machine.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Someone getting fired is not proof of wrong-doing.

I would hope that CVS corporate reviewed the store surveillance tape and actually investigated what happened there. From the verbiage of their statement I doubt that this happened and they just decided that throwing an employee under the bus was the cheapest way to deal with the viral outrage machine.

The under the bus thing has become standard these days. Just like Scarlett Johansson being dismissed from her transgender role in a movie because she is not transgendered. Why? Because somebody cried. It is only going to get worse. Go Trump.