CVS Manager Calls 911 on Black Woman Trying to Use Coupon

Sapidus

Your bias is noted. It demonstrates your opinion is not based in fact and analysis, but rather in your own hatred.

Do I need to link to the dozens of Trump supporters who have attacked people for BBQ'ing while black? going to a pool? Wearing a shirt with Puerto rico on it?

If you vote for a racist it means you don't find being a racist a disqualifying trait. That is not bias. It s fact

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Do I need to link to the dozens of Trump supporters who have attacked people for BBQ'ing while black? going to a pool? Wearing a shirt with Puerto rico on it?

If you vote for a racist it means you don't find being a racist a disqualifying trait. That is not bias. It s fact

How is wearing a hat confrontational? Be specific.

And yes..provide those other links too. Otherwise you're just lying and we know you do that a lot.

Sapidus

And yes..provide those other links too. Otherwise you're just lying and we know you do that a lot.

Even when I do you don't own up to ( see your dismissal of my proof minutes ago from the Orlando express, BTW it was a video so im not sure how you believe it could have been doctored or was somehow not true)

Trump suporters ( and I've seen it from almost all of you on this forum) are fine with casual racism, sexism and xenophobia Its not a stretch. Most of your rent even ashamed of it

This_person

So, if you voted for Obama, you hate white people - think of white people as "typical white people" if you assume they're afraid of young black people....not to mention if you voted for Obama you clearly hate the police the way he did. Right?

Was Jesse Jackson wrong when he gave Trump so much praise for serving "under-served communities"? How about when he won the Ellis Island award - was he a racist then?

You can post dozens, I can post hundreds in response to your post, most of them being instigated by Clinton/Obama supporters.

Trump is far less a racist than YOU are, than Obama is, than Clinton is.

You calling it a fact doesn't make a lie any more true.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

You're talking to one of the Betas that need a cry closet.

Everything terrifies them.

Sapidus

So, if you voted for Obama, you hate white people - think of white people as "typical white people" if you assume they're afraid of young black people....not to mention if you voted for Obama you clearly hate the police the way he did. Right?

Was Jesse Jackson wrong when he gave Trump so much praise for serving "under-served communities"? How about when he won the Ellis Island award - was he a racist then?

You can post dozens, I can post hundreds in response to your post, most of them being instigated by Clinton/Obama supporters.

Trump is far less a racist than YOU are, than Obama is, than Clinton is.

You calling it a fact doesn't make a lie any more true.

Obama didnt campaign on excluding people who are different from society or alluding to the fact that America was great when whites were in charge. Obama had black support, white support, male , female, gay , straight support

None of your idiotic comparison makes any sense.

But thanks for playing.

It would just be easier if you came out and said I am a racist instead of all these convoluted lies

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Even when I do you don't own up to ( see your dismissal of my proof minutes ago from the Orlando express, BTW it was a video so im not sure how you believe it could have been doctored or was somehow not true)

Trump suporters ( and I've seen it from almost all of you on this forum) are fine with casual racism, sexism and xenophobia Its not a stretch. Most of your rent even ashamed of it

This_person

Obama didnt campaign on excluding people who are different from society or alluding to the fact that America was great when whites were in charge.

Neither did Trump.

Obama had black support, white support, male , female, gay , straight support

So did Trump.

It would just be easier if you came out and said I am a racist instead of all these convoluted lies

I'm sure it would be easier if I simply lied to you, but that ain't gonna happen.

BOP

Based on the behavior of the last two years it is obvious most Trump supporters don't care enough about racism, sexism or homophobia to stand up to it and even voted for a guy who embodies all of those traits.

Its not ironic. It's true

You know what's true is that leftists, including most Democrats, are the most racist, sexist, homophobic tribe on the face of the planet, at any time in history.

BOP

Me too until someone wears a MAGA hat looking for a confrontation.

What about BBQ Becky? Permit Patty? Jogger Joe? I bt you gave all this white people who called the police on blacks not breaking any laws the benefit of the doubt as well.

We are seeing it more and more because Trump and his language and discourse has emboldened racists to feel it is ok to act this way and everyone now has a phone in the pocket to record it .

Oh look yet another example of a Trump supporter being a homophobic xenophobic bigot with no shame

https://www.orlandoweekly.com/Blogs...-homophobic-sign-outside-of-orlando-mans-home

When Trump and his supporters don't condemn these people at every turn they are tacitly approving of their behavior. " There are good people on both sides" No there aren't. there are nazis on one side

Just as he did by meeting with Putin and not increasing sanctions he is saying to Putin you can do whatever you want and we will still be here waiting to negotiate.

trump doll.JPG

BOP

Trump is a racist? President Donald J Trump? Are you sure you're talking about the same President Trump? You mean this Donald J Trump?

https://nypost.com/2016/08/31/jesse-jackson-once-sang-donald-trumps-praises/

The Rev. Jesse Jackson once praised Donald Trump for being a “friend” who embraced “the under-served communities.”

“We need your building skills, your gusto . . . for the people on Wall Street to represent diversity,” Jackson, a civil-rights leader, said at a Rainbow Push Coalition event in 1999.

And at a 1998 event in front of the same organization, Jackson said, “I now want to bring forth a friend — well, he is deceptive in that his social style is of such, one can miss his seriousness and commitment to success, which is beyond argument.

“When we opened this Wall Street project . . . He gave us space at 40 Wall Street, which was to make a statement about our having a presence there.”

I can see it...racist bastard, helping Jesse Jackson achieve his goals.

officeguy

Wrong. they said after careful review. The store no doubt had cameras and there were witness's. Despite what you believe the world is not out to discriminate against white men.

Well, if they said so, then it must be true. That's like Peter Strzok saying that his hatred for Trump didn't influence his professional decisions.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Me too until someone wears a MAGA hat looking for a confrontation.

What about BBQ Becky? Permit Patty? Jogger Joe? I bt you gave all this white people who called the police on blacks not breaking any laws the benefit of the doubt as well.

We are seeing it more and more because Trump and his language and discourse has emboldened racists to feel it is ok to act this way and everyone now has a phone in the pocket to record it .

Oh look yet another example of a Trump supporter being a homophobic xenophobic bigot with no shame

https://www.orlandoweekly.com/Blogs...-homophobic-sign-outside-of-orlando-mans-home

When Trump and his supporters don't condemn these people at every turn they are tacitly approving of their behavior. " There are good people on both sides" No there aren't. there are nazis on one side

Just as he did by meeting with Putin and not increasing sanctions he is saying to Putin you can do whatever you want and we will still be here waiting to negotiate.

You're a president off here, we're seeing it more and more because Obama stirred the racial animosity pot and it all came bubbling up.

Sapidus

Yeah. I hate when these things take two years to start happening. That’s just the way racism works though. You catch it and two years later you act on it

Moron

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Yeah. I hate when these things take two years to start happening. That’s just the way racism works though. You catch it and two years later you act on it

Moron

Do you really think it just started happening? Were you asleep for the last couple of years. Yeah just call everyone a moron and it proves you're right.

stupid little ####head