CVS Manager Calls 911 on Black Woman Trying to Use Coupon

Sapidus

Do you really think it just started happening? Were you asleep for the last couple of years. Yeah just call everyone a moron and it proves you're right.

stupid little ####head

Yes. It’s happened at least 4 Times in the last two months caught on tape of white people calling the police on black people for no reason. Or trump supporters attacking people for wearing a shirt with the Puerto Rican flag,for being gay

Just call everyone a shi##### it proves you’re right

I’m not the one who supports a treasonous traitor and you call yourself a patriot.

Ha

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Yes. It’s happened at least 4 Times in the last two months caught on tape of white people calling the police on black people for no reason. Or trump supporters attacking people for wearing a shirt with the Puerto Rican flag,for being gay

I’m not the one who supports a treasonous traitor and you call yourself a patriot.

Ha

It's after 10pm. You need to get your jammies on and brush your teeth.

PsyOps

Pixelated

Ha

So, if I called the cops on a black person, I'm a racist?

Damn!

Hey Sap... can you please provide a complete list of things white people are not allowed to do regarding black people, so we can avoid being called a racist? I won't want to be a racist.

Oh wait... never mind. I'm white, and racism is in my DNA. Sucks to be white.

This_person

Yeah. I hate when these things take two years to start happening. That’s just the way racism works though. You catch it and two years later you act on it

Moron

I'm wondering if you heard of Ferguson, MO. Or, maybe Baltimore. Maybe you heard about Charlotte, NC? Maybe you saw SNL when Jamie Foxx bragged about getting to kill a lot of white people in a movie, and (some of) the audience laughed about it? Maybe Arkadelphia, Arkansas? Have you ever heard of Kimberly Jordan? Have you ever heard of Joshua Chellew? Maybe Curtis Strange? Of course you know who Christopher Newsom and Channon Christian are! Matthew Chew? Pat Mahaney?

Yeah, race crimes just started happening two months ago. :sarcasm:

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
I just can't take any of these videos seriously because there is no context of what happened before what really prompted this guy to call the police. I can't imagine it was simply because she presented an alleged fake coupon. I'm sure the guy has his take, but appears to have lawyered up and isn't talking.
I'm with @PsyOps on this one. But, really no reason for this to be national news.

As far as him saying "African-American," little doubt that he is directly answering a question put to him by the dispatcher. Had he said "Black," then I'm sure there would have really been hell raised. I'm pretty sure that "African-American" is the politically correct term we've been told to use for years, unless it has changed back. Of course, this leads me to ask why I'm not referred to as a German-American, but, that is the subject for another thread.

Last edited: