Due date...

lovinmaryland

I had to be induced with all four of mine. I never actually went into labor on my own, other than when I was about 5 months along w/ Mackenzie of course they had to stop it.

musiclady

1st- only 3 days early even after 4 weeks of weekly pitocin to speed her up due to toxemia.
2nd- induced on due date
3rd- couple of days early
4th- induced 2 weeks early, then emergency c-section

Fastest was the first one, easiest was the second one.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I saw my twin grandkids being born. My son stayed holding his wife's hand and I was at the catching end. It was amazing. The female body does some really unique things :lol:

:yay: Was with my sister for both of hers..my daughter for both the grandkids..even cut the cord on the first one..husband was at the other "end." Coolest thing ever!

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
:yay: Was with my sister for both of hers..my daughter for both the grandkids..even cut the cord on the first one..husband was at the other "end." Coolest thing ever!

My grandson popped out. My granddaughter realized she had the womb to herself and we saw her move up and stretch out. Took another 90 minutes and an arm all the way up to the doctors elbow, to pull her out :lmao:

DQ2B

I will be walking non-stop and :gossip: as I have heard it helps as well...

of course that is what got me into this situation. :blushing:

LOL, yup I highly reccommend to keep exercising. I rode my horse right up to delivery with both pregnancies aside from doing things like hefting sheetrock, digging up bushes, blah, blah, blah...and I delivered the first in less than two hours and the second was almost born in the truck (13 minutes after setting foot in the hospital).

daylily

no longer CalvertNewbie
My little man was stubborn. I was induced at 41 weeks, although I started asking to be induced at about 38 weeks. :killingme