FL School Shooting

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Weird Stuff

[video=youtube;9pJeWylU-Nc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=7&v=9pJeWylU-Nc[/video]

Attachments

• weird 1.jpg
    weird 1.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 173
On the news just now they said the shooter took an Uber to the school. With his AR-15. Kind of hard to conceal it, you'd think the driver would have noticed. And if he did, why didn't he call it in?

black dog

Free America
On the news just now they said the shooter took an Uber to the school. With his AR-15. Kind of hard to conceal it, you'd think the driver would have noticed. And if he did, why didn't he call it in?

Two push pins and it's size is almost cut in half.

littlelady

God bless the USA

That is a really good question. But, we have seen, overtime, that Uber ain’t, exactly, on the up and up.

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Apparently Patuxent HS had a threat this morning which ended up being nothing. Got the text and got in contact with son. He said a kid threatened to shoot up the school and Sheriff's hauled him down to the station. Son said there are only about 10 kids in class because the rest bailed when the threat was announced. He said he doesn't know the kid but has seen him around and wouldn't be surprised if he would shoot up the school. :ohwell:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
You can say all day long that there is no conspiracy, but I just tried to link to a video from FB to YT, and the video disappeared. Student being interviewed said there were 3 shooters.

Midnightrider

You can say all day long that there is no conspiracy, but I just tried to link to a video from FB to YT, and the video disappeared. Student being interviewed said there were 3 shooters.

how do you know the person in the video was a student or even in Florida at the time?

Interviews with the officers in charge yesterday, they said something about investigating the possibility of additional shooters, but that's kind of SOP, they need to do that anyway. From everything that has been reported, with the exception of this one student that you mentioned, there doesn't seem to be any others.

seven

You're a flat earther aren't ya?

:crazy:

You're a flat earther aren't ya?

:crazy:

Until all avenues are investigated and proven out, this theory is as valid as any other. It could very well be a possibility. It's already been said how unusual it was for him to have been taken alive, no shootout, no suicide, caught a town or two away. What if he intentionally got caught to draw attention away from another shooter so that 2nd shooter could come back at another time?

seven

Until all avenues are investigated and proven out, this theory is as valid as any other. It could very well be a possibility. It's already been said how unusual it was for him to have been taken alive, no shootout, no suicide, caught a town or two away. What if he intentionally got caught to draw attention away from another shooter so that 2nd shooter could come back at another time?

Don't you think more legitimate sources than a youtube video would report with a story like that? And in that video the girl is wearing a turtleneck sweater. In Florida! 80's and humid in Florida who the hell wears a turtleneck sweater?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
He said a kid threatened to shoot up the school and Sheriff's hauled him down to the station.

friend of mine had her son do something similar a yr ago ... made some joke on social media about a bomb

... police hauled him in, charged him [don't remember the charge] - court time, community service ...
... he barely was allowed back in to finish his senior yr

glhs837

Power with Control

I might change that to might have some limited validity, but not as valid. And while it's a possibility, it's a much lower probability. In the history of mass shootings, having multiple attackers doesn't happen often. Columbine, those Muslim jokers in CA, and if you want to include the Boston bombing, although that wasn't a shooting attack. I would out multiple shooters a very low probability. And as for the "taken alive", that's a mixed bag but there is precedence for such.

PeoplesElbow

friend of mine had her son do something similar a yr ago ... made some joke on social media about a bomb

... police hauled him in, charged him [don't remember the charge] - court time, community service ...
... he barely was allowed back in to finish his senior yr

She had her son do that? Sounds like a nutjob to me.