FL School Shooting

glhs837

Power with Control
baby seals.jpg

Punctuation....

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
friend of mine had her son do something similar a yr ago ... made some joke on social media about a bomb

... police hauled him in, charged him [don't remember the charge] - court time, community service ...
... he barely was allowed back in to finish his senior yr

Turned out the kid was set up by somebody. He never threatened anything.

black dog

Free America
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/ssriviolence.php#axzz571BkiPoH

Harris was put on psychiatric drugs.
The killer at Northern Illinois University had been prescribed psychiatric drugs.
The killer at Virginia Tech had been prescribed psychiatric drugs.
The killer at Stockton had been prescribed psychiatric drugs.
The killer at Navy Yard had been prescribed psychiatric drugs.
The killer at Ft. Hood had been prescribed psychiatric drugs.
The killer at Isla Vista had been prescribed psychiatric drugs.
The killer at Paducah had been prescribed psychiatric drugs.
The killer at UCC had been prescribed psychiatric drugs.
The killer at Aurora had been prescribed psychiatric drugs.
The killer at Tucson had been prescribed psychiatric drugs.
The killer at Tallahassee had been prescribed psychiatric drugs.
The killer at Kauhajoki had been prescribed psychiatric drugs.
The killer at Fresno had been prescribed psychiatric drugs.
The killer at Jokela had been prescribed psychiatric drugs.
The killer at Red Lion had been prescribed psychiatric drugs.
The killer at Ikeda had been prescribed psychiatric drugs.
The killer at El Cajon had been prescribed psychiatric drugs.
Nikolas de Jesus Crux had been prescribed psychiatric drugs.

Read more: MASS VIOLENCE LINKED TO PRESCRIPTION PSYCHIATRIC MEDICATIONS - A RESOURCE PAGE | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/ssriviolence.php#ixzz57c6Gi0IS

black dog

Free America
Sooooo....... this is an attempt by psychiatrists to wipe out society?

If that's the case they need to really ramp it up... It makes me wonder if some unstable folks are more unstable taking or getting off certain drugs than they would be without them... :shrug:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
If that's the case they need to really ramp it up... It makes me wonder if some unstable folks are more unstable taking or getting off certain drugs than they would be without them... :shrug:

Certainly seems that way. I can tell you from exposure to someone that took those kinds of medications, if the dose isn't right the results can be far more volatile as the dosage changes up or down.

Just reported: the video the cops were watching as "live" was actually delayed 20 minutes. The perp finished and walked out of the school while cops were still watching him on video inside the school.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Really don't even know what to say about this!

he wasn't facing an unarmed perp to gun down ...... :shrug:

Broward Coward – Armed County Sheriff Cowered Outside Building – Refused to Confront Parkland School Shooter…

School Resource Officer (SRO) Scot Peterson, the armed deputy stationed at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, stood outside the building during the shooting and refused to enter the building. He listened as the kids were being shot.

Today Officer Scott Peterson resigned from the Broward Sheriff’s department.

Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel (pictured left) made the admission while answering questions from media. According to Reuters reporting Sheriff Israel admitted to watching CCTV video of the cowardly officer remaining outside the building and taking no action.

SRO Scot Peterson responded to the shooting BUT NEVER WENT IN for “upward or 4 minutes” while the gunmen killed people, said Sheriff Scott Israel.

glhs837

Power with Control
So, reading about the SROs not entering the school. REad some reactions last night on the more progressive side of the house, shall we say. Most common ones were

"Well, this blows up the rights contention that only a good guy with a gun can stop a bag guy with a gun"

" You cant blame the SRO, it's not fair to expect him with his little pistol to face off against a machine gun"

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So, reading about the SROs not entering the school. REad some reactions last night on the more progressive side of the house, shall we say. Most common ones were

"Well, this blows up the rights contention that only a good guy with a gun can stop a bag guy with a gun"

" You cant blame the SRO, it's not fair to expect him with his little pistol to face off against a machine gun"

They have a point. There are a number of flaws in the "good guy with a gun" mantra, but this incident points out one of them quite clearly.

Everybody always thinks they're Dirty Harry from the armchair. But, as Mike Tyson said, "Everybody got a plan until they get punched in the face."

mAlice

professional daydreamer
They have a point. There are a number of flaws in the "good guy with a gun" mantra, but this incident points out one of them quite clearly.

Everybody always thinks they're Dirty Harry from the armchair. But, as Mike Tyson said, "Everybody got a plan until they get punched in the face."

I don't think this is anything more than a guy not doing his job. There are thousands upon thousands of good guys with guns. Doesn't mean they're going to step up when needed, and you'll never even know they didn't. Only if they do.
I don't know why he didn't do his job. Did he know about the time delay on the camera's? Did he think twice about going up against a scarier gun than his? Was he just a coward? Maybe he was a coward and that's why he landed Puberty Duty. Maybe they should have given him Crosswalk Duty.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Yes, but one cowards actions does not negate the 1000's of positive outcomes every year where a 'good guy with a guy' saves the day

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

he wasn't facing an unarmed perp to gun down ...... :shrug:

Well, at least there is one good thing to come of this deputy's failure to engage; it is that the shooter is alive to be tried. Maybe now we can get real information, medical and otherwise, as to why, the cause, the impetus, the reasons behind he did what he did, on record, by way of full investigations, in court. So that we all might learn from this. Because as of late recently, nearly all shooters have been killed during their rampages, or killed themselves, leaving us only to speculate why and how they did what they did.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
If I may ...

Because as of late recently, nearly all shooters have been killed during their rampages, or killed themselves, leaving us only to speculate why and how they did what they did.

fair enough, but I really don't need to know why a rabid dogs is rabid, to put it down

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I think a lot of it is all the hover mommies stuffing psychotropic drugs down their kids throats so they don't have to deal with them acting like children.