$Gas$

Negative Nancy

Pissy Biatch
czygvtwkr said:
I never quite understood why people think it should cost a dollar a gallon, cause you want it to?

The same people that complain about the price rapidly increasing over the last couple years will brag about their home values going up sharply in the last couple years......
These same fools pay $1.29 for a 16oz bottle of water.

buddy999

It's Great to be American
dems4me said:
Really??? Wow! The earliest I remember was about 85 cents :lol:

I was buying gas in Ohio, just south of Cleveland for $1.08 / gallon as late as 8 years ago.

I don't remember the place or the website that I was looking at about a year ago. Someplace down in South America I believe, had gas for $.19 / gallon. I will look for the sight and post it when I find it.

buddy999

It's Great to be American
buddy999 said:
I was buying gas in Ohio, just south of Cleveland for $1.08 / gallon as late as 8 years ago.

I don't remember the place or the website that I was looking at about a year ago. Someplace down in South America I believe, had gas for $.19 / gallon. I will look for the sight and post it when I find it.

Here you go!!

VENEZUELA CARACAS $0.14

Here's the website: http://money.cnn.com/pf/features/lists/global_gasprices/price.html

C

czygvtwkr

buddy999 said:

I paid 0.89 in south carolina about 7 years ago

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Cheapest gas price remembered...

I paid $0.399 per gallon for regular when I was a teenager.

T

tikipirate

$3.49/gal in Los Angeles Friday at 3PM. $2.59/gal at the California, MD WaWa Saturday at 4AM.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
FromTexas said:
Thats because you are older than Ken.

I dont' think so, Tim.

I was thinking of when I was 12-13, buying gas to cut lawns for some spending cash.

By that time Ken was already getting mail from AARP.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Kyle said:
I dont' think so, Tim.

I was thinking of when I was 12-13, buying gas to cut lawns for some spending cash.

By that time Ken was already getting mail from AARP.

Yeah, that sounds about right. Dad and I would take a trip to the Sunoco station in our hometown to get gas for the mower, and I think I recall regular gas was .38 a gallon at the time.(no such thing as unleaded yet)

Ken was shaving already for 15 years, I heard.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Penn said:
Yeah, that sounds about right. Dad and I would take a trip to the Sunoco station in our hometown to get gas for the mower, and I think I recall regular gas was .38 a gallon at the time.(no such thing as unleaded yet)

Ken was shaving already for 15 years, I heard.
Yeah, like I'm older than you. :bs: Hell you're old enough and look enough like JPC to be his Daddy. :moon:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Ken King said:
Yeah, like I'm older than you. :bs: Hell you're old enough and look enough like JPC to be his Daddy. :moon:

Geeeez, now we find out Ken is old enough to know what JPC's daddy looks like! :killingme

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Penn said:
Geeeez, now we find out Ken is old enough to know what JPC's daddy looks like! :killingme
Yeah, he was last seen at the 'vous wearing a chicken head.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
chernmax said:
1 can of beans and all your gas is free for the rest of the day... :whistle:

That restaurant on RTE 235, near San Souci, "Thai Inter", now there's a place that can cause you to generate some methane! :lmao:

chernmax

NOT Politically Correct!!
Penn said:
That restaurant on RTE 235, near San Souci, "Thai Inter", now there's a place that can cause you to generate some methane! :lmao:

I ate there one time and asked for Thai hot food. Slept with a bag of ice on my a$$ that night in our guess room (didn't want to singe the wife...).

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
chernmax said:
I ate there one time and asked for Thai hot food. Slept with a bag of ice on my a$$ that night in our guess room (didn't want to singe the wife...).

"Ring of Fire" by Johnny Cash... "And it burns, burns, burns, the ring of fire,
the ring of fire."

:roflmao:

chernmax

jazz lady said:
the ring of fire."

I think you meant to say my O-rings on fire... :jameo:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
jazz lady said:
the ring of fire."

Last time I felt that bad was after having lunch at an Indian restaurant - also in San Souci. Within a few hours there were some serious rumblings occuring internally!

Wonder if they have any manhole problems in the San Souci Plaza area? :confused:

chernmax

Penn said:
Last time I felt that bad was after having lunch at an Indian restaurant - also in San Souci. Within a few hours there were some serious rumblings occuring internally!

Wonder if they have any manhole problems in the San Souci Plaza area? :confused:

Had a little Mount St Helen syndrome going on... :jameo:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
chernmax said:
Had a little Mount St Helen syndrome going on... :jameo:

Yeah, I'm not sure of that spice the Indians use - seems to prevail throughout their cooking, (curry powder?)but I was indeed having eruptions out of both ends.

I have not gone back since. Seems I don't have the stomach for it. :lmao: