Help for a stray

luvscats

we still need a foster. I've got emails out. I have to go outside and do some yard work. We had a large tree come down and we're headed outside to saw it up. I'll check back here and on email tho.

luvscats

:lol: Awesome on the $10 visit and low cost tests. Where is this located, and what are their hours?

Their phone number is 301-274-9409. that's the office close to Waldorf and is the office I've used a couple of times while working with a rescue group.

They have an office in Lex Park, 301-866-0303.

we'd have to call, get an appt, discuss the fees, etc., once we find a foster. And maybe someone else knows of a vet that offers low fees that we can use. I'm just offering up some ideas. :)

L

luckystar

Facebook still not working for me, think it's work. Got some signs with pictures and details posted around the office saying "ASAP." Hopefully I'll get a call soon.

DosGattos

I can foster the cat if I can borrow the cat condo. I have a foster dog my own personal dog and a cat that probably shouldn't be near this kitty in case it has something contagious. We can foster the kitty until it is healthy enough to get adopted. I have a spare bedroom that the kitty can stay in so that it will be away from the other animals. If anyone has an extra litter box or anything that I can use please let me know. I don't work so I can drive and get things. I just have enough kitty stuff for the one cat that i have. We would be happy to help this kitty.

L

luckystar

I can foster the cat if I can borrow the cat condo. I have a foster dog my own personal dog and a cat that probably shouldn't be near this kitty in case it has something contagious. We can foster the kitty until it is healthy enough to get adopted. I have a spare bedroom that the kitty can stay in so that it will be away from the other animals. If anyone has an extra litter box or anything that I can use please let me know. I don't work so I can drive and get things. I just have enough kitty stuff for the one cat that i have. We would be happy to help this kitty.

Sweet! Do you have an area of your home where he or she can come out of the cage every once and a while that can be separated from your other pets?

I have a LOT of wet food that's been sitting around waiting to be donated for a little while. Someone posted earlier offering up a lot of cat supplies, can't remember who. About to run out to lunch, will get right back on this as soon as I get back. Looks like we're about to save a kitty! :yahoo:

Thank you!

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy

Good job, Second Hoper. :yay:

DosGattos

I have a spare bedroom that my other pets do not go into that the kittty can have free reign in until it is better. I would be happy to help this kitty.

CrashTest

My offer stands to assist with up to $200 for vet bills. Someone just needs to let me know when, where, and how.

I think I'm calling this cat "Curb-Cat" until it has a real name.

Katelin

one day the dark will end
I strongly suggest that who ever fosters this cat to keep it quarantine for no less than 10 days.
Make sure the cat has it first vaccine and is treated for worms.

Good luck to the new foster family!!
Thanks to all to all who are coming together to help this cat.!!:buddies:

DosGattos

Thank You!! If I foster this kitty I can take it over to the Well Pet Clinic in Lex Park. I also live in Lex Park so it is very close for me.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Thank You!! If I foster this kitty I can take it over to the Well Pet Clinic in Lex Park. I also live in Lex Park so it is very close for me.

Lucky has a lot of cat food she can donate to the cause, and you're not far from us, so it wouldn't be inconvenient to bring it to you.

Please foster this kitty. We'll do what we can to help, but we just can't bring her home with the boyz. They're pretty rough and tumble.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Sweet! Do you have an area of your home where he or she can come out of the cage every once and a while that can be separated from your other pets?

I have a LOT of wet food that's been sitting around waiting to be donated for a little while. Someone posted earlier offering up a lot of cat supplies, can't remember who. About to run out to lunch, will get right back on this as soon as I get back. Looks like we're about to save a kitty! :yahoo:

Thank you!

Don't you have an extra litter box?