Help for a stray

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
I have an extra litter box if there is someone who has a need for it. It is fairly large with a top (and hole) for privacy. :lol:

DosGattos

I have no problem fostering the kitty. Any donations would be very much appreciated. I would greatly like to borrow a kitty condo from somone just so he/she will have a safe place to be/ quarantined until we know if it has any contagious diseases.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I have an extra litter box if there is someone who has a need for it. It is fairly large with a top (and hole) for privacy. :lol:

Looks like we need to have a meet to bring this all together. DosGato's can name the place and time. Please keep in mind I don't get out of work 'til 5. I work locally, so it should work out well.

Robin

I know the kitty is in Lusby. If we could find someone to foster him/her that would be wonderful. What vet would y'all prefer to use?

If some one can get the cat in a carrier and bring it to me I will take it. I am at Canter-Lope Horse tack in Callaway. I will return the carrier. Anyone?

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day
I'm just getting back home. I'm going to pick up the kitty and get a scan in Solomons (I'm not holding my breath) but I can meet somebody at Pepper's with a carrier and do the transfer. Just give me a time that's best.

A great big THANKS to everybody wanting to help.

L

luckystar

Don't you have an extra litter box?

Nah, threw out the old ones when I got the new ones. When I went to clean them out I realized it was past their time.

Got the new ones at WalMart for like, $3 each I think though. Gotta go to WalMart tonight, can pick one up. Didn't someone post earlier about litter? I get paid tomorrow so I think I'm going to buy myself another box. GAWD I hate carrying those things. They need wheels. They also need scoops that come inside the box.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Nah, threw out the old ones when I got the new ones. When I went to clean them out I realized it was past their time.

Got the new ones at WalMart for like, $3 each I think though. Gotta go to WalMart tonight, can pick one up. Didn't someone post earlier about litter? I get paid tomorrow so I think I'm going to buy myself another box. GAWD I hate carrying those things. They need wheels. They also need scoops that come inside the box.

Chasey has a litter box to donate. Maybe you should pick up a managable size bag of litter for the orphan.

L

luckystar

Their phone number is 301-274-9409. that's the office close to Waldorf and is the office I've used a couple of times while working with a rescue group.

They have an office in Lex Park, 301-866-0303.

we'd have to call, get an appt, discuss the fees, etc., once we find a foster. And maybe someone else knows of a vet that offers low fees that we can use. I'm just offering up some ideas. :)

Do they have an actual veterinarian on staff? Just don't want to take extra trips for one thing, then another somewhere else.

I'm going to All Kinds this afternoon anyways, should I call them about a check up, tests, and vaccines?

L

luckystar

Chasey has a litter box to donate. Maybe you should pick up a managable size bag of litter for the orphan.

Nah, those little bags don't last, they're hardly worth it. I'll pick up a regular box.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Nah, those little bags don't last, they're hardly worth it. I'll pick up a regular box.

I think it's probably safer to pick up a small container of something until foster human can determine if there's allergies.

CrashTest

I have no problem fostering the kitty. Any donations would be very much appreciated. I would greatly like to borrow a kitty condo from somone just so he/she will have a safe place to be/ quarantined until we know if it has any contagious diseases.

PM sent about payment of vet care.

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day
I'm just getting back home. I'm going to pick up the kitty and get a scan in Solomons (I'm not holding my breath) but I can meet somebody at Pepper's with a carrier and do the transfer. Just give me a time that's best.

A great big THANKS to everybody wanting to help.

:whistle:

L

luckystar

My offer stands to supply the litter box, litter, food, treats and toys.

Well Chasey's got the litter box, I've got lots of food that I need to donate, wanna get the litter, treats, and toys? I might see something at the store and grab it on impulse anyways, but you can never have enough treats and toys :)

EDIT: what's a good central area? I'm in Southern St. Mary's. Was thinking just on one side or the other of the bridge, maybe Petco or Pepper's. Could meet up there and pass along the supplies.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Well Chasey's got the litter box, I've got lots of food that I need to donate, wanna get the litter, treats, and toys? I might see something at the store and grab it on impulse anyways, but you can never have enough treats and toys :)

EDIT: what's a good central area? I'm in Southern St. Mary's. Was thinking just on one side or the other of the bridge, maybe Petco or Pepper's. Could meet up there and pass along the supplies.

Wharf rat wants to meet at Peppers for the pick up. Maybe DosGato's can meet everyone else at Petco after that?