I Agree With WR

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Oh... I'm sorry.... you posted these pictures on here merely for the "oh poor baby's?" I was under the impression that it was to have the people on here see them and possibly contribute some info!

Also... NO... nothing constructive due to the reasons I stated but, you already knew that amiright?

Why be such a dick?

MarieB

So sorry GW :(

This happened to my husband's friends (not in TC) recently, and they caught the bastards.

I'll keep an eye out. It's very disheartening for sure

Hank

my war
Looks like two distinguishing grey patches in his hair. At first I thought they were sunglasses. Looks like a tattoo as well, on his lower left inside of his leg where indicated. That might even be one on his lower front right leg too.

View attachment 108865

That's a tattoo on his left arm as well. So, that's 3 visible tats and a whole lotta fat.

Last edited:

SEABREEZE 1957

My 401K is now a 201K
I hope they catch those azzwipes. That is so sickening and I'm sorry it happened to you. Good thing you had your camera running though, I think that's going to prove very helpful.

Hank

my war
You have been very helpful!

:yay:

I hate thieves and that's a scary situation w/ the guy in camo... The camera shot really isn't so bad...The more I look at it, I find something new. Just noticed he has a facial hair (beard & mustache)... I can't do anything w/ the resolution on the car tag.

Misfit

Lawful neutral
GWguy…that’s sh!tty, sorry you have to deal with that crap. I moved a few months ago and only got around to installing one of our security cameras but after this thread I’ll be doing some work this weekend.

Last edited:
:yay:

I hate thieves and that's a scary situation w/ the guy in camo... The camera shot really isn't so bad...The more I look at it, I find something new. Just noticed he has a facial hair (beard & mustache)... I can't do anything w/ the resolution on the car tag.

Thanx Hank. This is the best I could do with the tag.

Capture.jpg

SG_Player1974

Why be such a dick?

Wasn't trying to be a dick! Was trying to say that he needed to maybe consider a better security system so he doesn't have to go through this again. Also... no one but him knows if the posted pictures were intentionally compressed for any reason or if anything was modified for some reason. It was GW that flamed back....

I wanted to help as much as anyone else on here but seriously..... those pictures could be a lot of people and that could be ANY license plate from any number of states :shrug:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Wasn't trying to be a dick! Was trying to say that he needed to maybe consider a better security system so he doesn't have to go through this again. Also... no one but him knows if the posted pictures were intentionally compressed for any reason or if anything was modified for some reason. It was GW that flamed back....

I wanted to help as much as anyone else on here but seriously..... those pictures could be a lot of people and that could be ANY license plate from any number of states :shrug:

Maybe you should go back and read your post.

SG_Player1974

Maybe you should go back and read your post.

Hmmm.....

Hate to be the nay sayer here but.... from the pictures you posted... it doesn't look like those cameras did you any good.

After reading it again.... yep! Sounds to me like you need better cameras. Hence, a better system. Which is what I was talking about.

And when you say "It did what it was intended to do" does that mean that you have identified them? If so then good deal :yay:

glhs837

Power with Control
I don't understand the pictures. :jameo: Someone help me put it together. :cds:

Car pulls up innocently, like perhaps the normal civilian guy (chubby shorts guy) is there to sell magazine subscriptions or ask for directions. If someone is home, he asks for the directions, whatever, get's told to screw off, away the bad guys go. Far less suspicious to onlooking neighbors than a guy with a covered face and camo on. Once he makes every effort to see if someone is home, and nobody comes to the door, then camo boy goes forth to plunder.