I Agree With WR

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
What a nice guy you are GW. You have this really crappy thing happen to you and you take the time to compliment the cop who is...well really doing what he is supposed to do. (That's not a slight on the cop. I'm glad that St. Mary's hires good people) So when I pray to the baby Jesus tonight I'm going to ask him to bless you and not let any more burglaries happen...but if the baby Jesus can't stop any burglaries, to make them burglarize SG's house.
:jet:

Pretty slick having the camera recording him, too bad he didn't see it and go find somewhere else to break into.

That actually surprised me too, that neither of them looked up to see the obvious cameras. I've since put those stupid "Warning: 24 hour surveillance" stickers in the doors and windows where they are very obvious. Maybe they wouldn't have broken in if they saw that, maybe they knew and ignored it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
That actually surprised me too, that neither of them looked up to see the obvious cameras. I've since put those stupid "Warning: 24 hour surveillance" stickers in the doors and windows where they are very obvious. Maybe they wouldn't have broken in if they saw that, maybe they knew and ignored it.

I suppose if they had any brains they'd be gainfully employed instead of burglarizing homes. Petty criminals are almost never particularly bright.

Bastards. Hate them. Die, bastards, die!

hitchicken

DIY cheapie, high res, nigh vision, surveilance cam system.

Sorry, GW.

Camera security systems are expensive.
For others considering a security cam system you might want to try this option if you have DIY skills.

12 vdc power supply - $20.
low voltage wire 100 ft - $30.
dash cam(s) - 1080p, IR night vision, looping capable - $20-$25 each.
16 gig microSD card(s) 1 for each dash cam - $8.
Mics: sealant spray, plastic bags, nylon cable ties, open containers (plastic food boxes will do)

You can figure it out. Be sure to mark the positive & negative leads on the cams before cutting off the auto power plug.
Turn the box on its side and aim the cam out the opening. Dash cams don't mind the temps, but they hate the rain.
Seal the connections good with sealant and plastic with cable ties if you have to bury the connections.
Be sure the amps of the power supply supports the number of cams you parallel into the low voltage line.
Be sure the dash cam is the looping kind.

There you go. Complete system about $80 for 1 cam. Add $30 for each additional cam.

Misfit

Lawful neutral
I'm convinced it's Randy from My name is Earl. :coffee:

Attachments

• My name is Earl.jpg
    My name is Earl.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 544

Inkd

I'm not familiar with town creek. Is it a wooded area? I just can't get over the fact that someone in full camo would break into a house in a populated area. Was he hiding in the bushes waiting for an all clear signal from tubby?

SG_Player1974

Sorry, GW.

Camera security systems are expensive.
For others considering a security cam system you might want to try this option if you have DIY skills.

12 vdc power supply - $20.
low voltage wire 100 ft - $30.
dash cam(s) - 1080p, IR night vision, looping capable - $20-$25 each.
16 gig microSD card(s) 1 for each dash cam - $8.
Mics: sealant spray, plastic bags, nylon cable ties, open containers (plastic food boxes will do)

You can figure it out. Be sure to mark the positive & negative leads on the cams before cutting off the auto power plug.
Turn the box on its side and aim the cam out the opening. Dash cams don't mind the temps, but they hate the rain.
Seal the connections good with sealant and plastic with cable ties if you have to bury the connections.
Be sure the amps of the power supply supports the number of cams you parallel into the low voltage line.
Be sure the dash cam is the looping kind.

There you go. Complete system about $80 for 1 cam. Add $30 for each additional cam.

Be careful... any other responses than "oh... poor baby" may incur backlash from the hive mind!

Suggestions are NOT welcome :coffee:

SG_Player1974

Pretty slick having the camera recording him, too bad he didn't see it and go find somewhere else to break into. I'll second the nomination for SG's house.

Yeah... way to show that class board administrator.

Too bad these idiots couldn't find YOUR home. Then, at least someone with a modicum of intelligence could run this forum properly! :yahoo:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member

Too bad these idiots couldn't find YOUR home. Then, at least someone with a modicum of intelligence could run this forum properly! :yahoo:

Got a link for your "properly run forum"?

Pete

Repete
I am sure that goth chick on NCIS would clean up that video and provide HD 8X10's of the guy. She does it on TV.

SG_Player1974

...but if the baby Jesus can't stop any burglaries, to make them burglarize SG's house.

...too bad he didn't see it and go find somewhere else to break into. I'll second the nomination for SG's house.

To wish that on anyone shows what a flipping dickhead he is. :loser:

You really are an ignorant dote aren't you? Can't even remember what you read less than 24 hours ago? Surprising as it was the other hemisphere of your shared brain that actually "wished that on someone."

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

You're just mad because you like to be mean to people but you don't like it when anyone is mean to you.

Ha ha.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
You really are an ignorant dote aren't you? Can't even remember what you read less than 24 hours ago? Surprising as it was the other hemisphere of your shared brain that actually "wished that on someone."

:killingme

Ooh,Vrai - we're Siamese brains!

SG_Player1974

You're just mad because you like to be mean to people but you don't like it when anyone is mean to you.

Ha ha.

You are totally right! I was out of line to suggest that his security system was a piece of SH!T and practically worthless to use in identifying just about anything that was shared. What was I thinking? I should have just regurgitated the same "Sorry poor baby" responses and then speculated on possible tattoos, bald spots, and carnival-style weight guessing. That would have helped a lot.

Personally, I find that people prefer the truth . Also, that people post this crap on places like this to find help with their problem.... not consolation and fake sympathy.

Finally... I find your condescending tone to be a bit ironic since it was YOU who jumped on the bandwagon about people robbing me. You are the epitome of hypocrisy and you never fail to prove to me that you have no idea how to impartially administrate.