Kan't Keep Kitty

Toxick

Splat
I fail to see how euthanasia by a vet for a BLIND, INCONTINENT, lord only knows what organs failing next 15YO dog can in any way, shape, or form, be equated with beating a cat to death with a shovel.

That was just wrong.

Killing an animal rather than earnestly trying to find it another home - even if that home is a shelter - seems wrong to me.

So... we can all either agree to disagree, or everyone can chime in and tell me what an insensitive jackass I am, to which I will respond with the verbal equivalent of my middle finger.

TurboK9

All I get out of it is; 'Can't keep your pet because you have to move?' 'Euthanize it.' Just seems cold and unfeeling.

15 YO dog. Blind. Incontinent. Likely arthritic.

Have to give it up because they have to move? I've moved 6 times in 12 years and NEVER gave my dogs up.... and I RENT.

They have to give the dog up because they don't want to put in the effort to keep it. Why? Because it is blind and craps all over the house, and is showing signs of instability (grumpy :rolleyes:), and it's no longer something they wish to put effort into.

THAT is cold.

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
I fail to see how euthanasia by a vet for a BLIND, INCONTINENT, lord only knows what organs failing next 15YO dog can in any way, shape, or form, be equated with beating a cat to death with a shovel.

That was just wrong.
Dear TK9,
It was a joke. Lighten up. jebus effing christ have you people all gone mad? :cds: :jerry: :lmao:

Your pal,

Baja28
Joke Interpreter

TurboK9

Dear TK9,
It was a joke. Lighten up. jebus effing christ have you people all gone mad? :cds: :jerry: :lmao:

Your pal,

Baja28
Joke Interpreter

Gone??? I've always been mad, thank you!!

If it was 'just a joke', than why are people trying to rationalize it by relating it to a thread with a completely different circumstance?

I didn't realize that jokes needed to be justified or rationalized. :shrug:

But ok, I'll take your word for it.

Ha.

Haha.

Ha.

Better?

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
You can always serve TurKitken for Xmas dinner...Problem solved :buddies:
Hey pal!! :mad: Don't be bringing humor on these boards! WTF is wrong with you!! Who the hell wants to laugh and have a good time on a Friday. Now delete that damn post before I report your insensitive ass! :boxing:

Rock_Chick

If it was 'just a joke', than why are people trying to rationalize it by relating it to a thread with a completely different circumstance?

Ha.

Haha.

Ha.

Better?
when you have to explain a joke... its not funny....

Baja28

Obama destroyed America

Ha.

Haha.

Ha.

Better?
I don't believe you are serious. :drama:

TurboK9

Killing an animal rather than earnestly trying to find it another home - even if that home is a shelter - seems wrong to me.

So... we can all either agree to disagree, or everyone can chime in and tell me what an insensitive jackass I am, to which I will respond with the verbal equivalent of my middle finger.

:yay:

I'm actually cool with you thinking that it would be better to try to rehome it.... keep it alive at any cost in pain to it to so that you can feel better... I undertstand the need to be emotionally selfish sometimes. <--- Personal Viewpoint. Agree to disagree?

:gossip: You migrated the issue to another thread. Not a very effective attempt at agreeing to disagree?

struggler44

A Salute to all on Watch
:yay:

I'm actually cool with you thinking that it would be better to try to rehome it.... keep it alive at any cost in pain to it to so that you can feel better... I undertstand the need to be emotionally selfish sometimes. <--- Personal Viewpoint. Agree to disagree?

:gossip: You migrated the issue to another thread. Not a very effective attempt at agreeing to disagree?

You're probably getting ready to find out how emotionally unselfish Toxick actually is.....

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Here Dee. I found a solution to your dilemma. RUGS!!

Attachments

• cat rugs.jpg
    cat rugs.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 128

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
This is what happens when you re-home a cat.

Attachments

• 80880188.jpg
    80880188.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 135
  • 80880186.jpg
    80880186.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 125
  • 80880183.jpg
    80880183.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 136