Kan't Keep Kitty

Toxick

Splat
I undertstand the need to be emotionally selfish sometimes. <--- Personal Viewpoint. Agree to disagree?

:eyebrow:

:gossip: You migrated the issue to another thread. Not a very effective attempt at agreeing to disagree?

I was making a joke. Tasteless, ascerbic and unnecessary I'll agree, but still just a joke. It was a little :poke:, not really intended to spark the whole stupid debate all over again.

TurboK9

:eyebrow:

I was making a joke. Tasteless, ascerbic and unnecessary I'll agree, but still just a joke. It was a little :poke:, not really intended to spark the whole stupid debate all over again.

Sheesh I said sometimes!!! Everybody does it! It's like crack!!

I'm trying to agree to disagree. So stop with the :poke: already.

:lmao:

Nanny Pam

No N.P.....just un-f'ing-necessary.
IMO, if you don't have anything worthwhile to say, keep it to yourself......TOXICK!!:dork:

Well, here's the thing. I like Toxick. This isn't how he normally acts. But now that he reminded me, I do remember him saying that there are health problems/issues.

Lemme tell you....If that JP wench comes on here...I blast her because her is just plain :crazy: I do it just for kicks. I am not too nice when it comes to her.

I do agree with Dye though, that the forums have become a dumping ground for unwanted pets. It's sad. Please make sure your kitty gets a great home.

Nanny Pam

Dude, read the forums. There is another thread where many people said to kill a dog that the owner couldn't keep b/c they were moving.

Tox, your humor evidently goes over many heads. :lmao:

:igotyourjokebuddy:

It didn't go over my head....it just didn't seem like Toxick.
Don't you lub me anymore, Mikey? :kiss:

Toxick

Splat
Well, here's the thing. I like Toxick. This isn't how he normally acts. But now that he reminded me, I do remember him saying that there are health problems/issues.

In all honesty, my health has nothing to do with anything.

And believe it or not, cracking sarcastic smartass jokes is not out of character for me. Neither is responding to hostility with wry derision.

You just don't happen to like this joke nor my response to the reaction I got. However, I don't believe that I've done anything in this thread that I haven't done in a million other threads.

But that's OK. I can't expect everyone to like ALL of my wisecracks ALL the time.

TurboK9

In all honesty, my health has nothing to do with anything.

And believe it or not, cracking sarcastic smartass jokes is not out of character for me. Neither is responding to hostility with wry derision.

You just don't happen to like this joke nor my response to the reaction I got. However, I don't believe that I've done anything in this thread that I haven't done in a million other threads.

But that's OK. I can't expect everyone to like ALL of my wisecracks ALL the time.

:poke: