Landlords

ShoeQueen77

File Rent Escrow Action

If you file an Affirmative Rent Escrow action at the District Court, you will get a hearing before a judge. They will have you pay your rent into the court's registry rather than to the landlord until the case is determined. You don't need an attorney. Watch how fast landlord runs to fix problems when they don't get their rent $$.

Yes, moved in Sept, all was painted and looked nice. First noticed the mold growing on the windowsills, and the water on the inside of the windows every morning, this was about the middle of Oct. begining of Nov. Then in Dec. noticed the crown molding was cracking all around the walls close to the ceiling. Then I started to notice blackish color coming thru the ceiling in various places in the house and the smell of mildew.

When I called the LL he said" We have never had a problem before", that is when I found out he remodled after the previous tenants moved.

That's ok, I have pictures, documentation and the county on myside. They should have gotten the letter on Monday:yahoo:

That is justice enough for me.

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
You are a complete idiot. Mold does not come from NOT CLEANING, three different molds was the outcome of the testing. It is because the house was moisture lock, due to him removing the attick acess and building the backyard up by 2 ft., so the moisture laid under the house as well.

So I guess I didn't clean the walls in my closet and that is my fault:sarcasm:

Read up on mold and you might just get educated

I'm not the one living with mold in my house- who's the real idiot here?:howdy:

Last edited:

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
Smib?

Landlords 03-07-2008 11:51 AM IDIOT SMiB

Since when are PA and Northern VA a part of Southern Maryland?
:shrug:
Someone don't know thur geography (sorry if that's too big of a word for you.)
Go Here, tard.

vegmom

Bookseller Lady
What the heck does that have to do with anything?

Because you aparantly know don't know squat about structural problems that can lead to a mold infestation. Persistant black mold on the walls and floors is not cured with a bottle of bleach.

wineo

loving life
I'm not the one living with mold in my house- who's the real idiot here?:howdy:

Thanks for the red karma, "dirtball", at least I have balls to sign mine.

Why don't you study up on mold and reasons it grows in homes, you might just learn something/

Take this from a clean ball kinda girl:whistle:
:popcorn:

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
Ugh, I don't have any "signed" karma from you, so I guess that makes you a "dirtball" no-balls liar.
And cleaning does prevent mold- spores have to get into the house a "grow" in a moist environment. If they are "cleaned" up- they won't grow...understand? Or idd I type that too fast for ya?
Mildew is usually the problem with moisture.
I am educated, and I certainly wouldn't post about my poor cleaning habits on a public forum...:whistle:

Thanks for the red karma, "dirtball", at least I have balls to sign mine.

Why don't you study up on mold and reasons it grows in homes, you might just learn something/

Take this from a clean ball kinda girl:whistle:
:popcorn:

wineo

loving life
Ugh, I don't have any "signed" karma from you, so I guess that makes you a "dirtball" no-balls liar.
And cleaning does prevent mold- spores have to get into the house a "grow" in a moist environment. If they are "cleaned" up- they won't grow...understand? Or idd I type that too fast for ya?
Mildew is usually the problem with moisture.
I am educated, and I certainly wouldn't post about my poor cleaning habits on a public forum...:whistle:

I am not going to come down to your level, but mold is caused when a dwelling is moisture locked. When mold is growing thru the ceiling and the walls, that is a sign of my "bad cleaning habits". So from now on I will make sure I go in the attic and clean so the mold won't grow in the ceilings. I'll keep that in mind A@@hole.

Oh, I forgot, couldn't get in the attic at that house, cause Harry Homeowner, removed the attick acess.MMMmmmmmmmm, maybe that could cause mold to grow. Ya think, maybe that contributed to the moisture lock problem or how about that they built the yard up by 2 feet, causing the moisture and water to stay trapped under the house as well, I will make sure we get in the crawl space and keep that moisture out too.

Not sure where you got your education, but maybe just maybe, you don't know everything. Imagine that.

Why don't you tell the county inspector why the mold is growning. You know I'm not cleaning the ceiling and under the house. I guess that is why the county gave them 30 days to fix the problem since it is unsafe to live in and can not rent until repairs are made, by a Certified Mold Removal Contractor.

Get a life or maybe this is yours.

Last edited:

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
I am not going to come down to your level, but mold is caused when a dwelling is moisture locked. When mold is growing thru the ceiling and the walls, that is a sign of my "bad cleaning habits". So from now on I will make sure I go in the attick and clean so the mold won't grow in the ceilings. I'll keep that in mind A@@hole.

down to MY level? your funny!

{And by the way, you spelled attic wrong.}:howdy:

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
Did you read the part where I said "most" mold??
Apparently not...

{And whoever "was sympathetic, and isn't now" I didn't "attack" anyone- I just suggested cleaning as an option, since she said her house was "infested" and she continued living there. She called me an idiot, because most likely the truth hurts.)

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
I am not going to come down to your level, but mold is caused when a dwelling is moisture locked. When mold is growing thru the ceiling and the walls, that is a sign of my "bad cleaning habits". So from now on I will make sure I go in the attic and clean so the mold won't grow in the ceilings. I'll keep that in mind A@@hole.

Oh, I forgot, couldn't get in the attic at that house, cause Harry Homeowner, removed the attick acess.MMMmmmmmmmm, maybe that could cause mold to grow. Ya think, maybe that contributed to the moisture lock problem or how about that they built the yard up by 2 feet, causing the moisture and water to stay trapped under the house as well, I will make sure we get in the crawl space and keep that moisture out too.

Not sure where you got your education, but maybe just maybe, you don't know everything. Imagine that.

Why don't you tell the county inspector why the mold is growning. You know I'm not cleaning the ceiling and under the house. I guess that is why the county gave them 30 days to fix the problem since it is unsafe to live in and can not rent until repairs are made, by a Certified Mold Removal Contractor.

Get a life or maybe this is yours.[/
QUOTE]

What? You really don't make any sense.
I don't recall anywhere that I said I knew everything..?
Your the one who posted that you live in a nasty moldy house...:whack:

wineo

loving life
Did you read the part where I said "most" mold??
Apparently not...

{And whoever "was sympathetic, and isn't now" I didn't "attack" anyone- I just suggested cleaning as an option, since she said her house was "infested" and she continued living there. She called me an idiot, because most likely the truth hurts.)

I called you an idiot because you are talking about something you don't know. Are you a Cert. Mold Removal Contractor or you a inspector for mold?

I noticed the mold in late Dec and moved in March, when I received the results from the mold testing back. Harry Homeowner needs to replace windows that have seals blown and fix the problems he tried to hide by painting and putting new carpet down. Half azz jobs from lazy landlords lead to these problems being created. So don't make comments about something you don't know. Keep them to yourself, and NO I did not send you karma, I was stating at least I would have signed mine if I had. You on the other hand are to much of a puzzy to sign yours.

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
Certainly not YOU of course. I mean after all, you're the VICTIM!!!

Did you really spend 6 monthsin a moldy house?? :barf:

I like how she's the "victim", and I'm the big meany because I suggested cleaning....:duh:
Renters can have ANY necessary work done and charged to the landlord, especially if the house is a safety concern. And living in a moldy house for 6 months is just laziness, and dirty.

wineo

loving life
I like how she's the "victim", and I'm the big meany because I suggested cleaning....:duh:
Renters can have ANY necessary work done and charged to the landlord, especially if the house is a safety concern. And living in a moldy house for 6 months is just laziness, and dirty.

Maybe you should go back and reread some of the post. That's right, I'm a lazy slob who dosen't clean and likes to live in mold. You sure have me pegged.:yahoo:

I'm sure the homeowner would have liked me to deduct the charges for repairs from my rent and taken it upon myself to have these repairs done.

See why I called you an idiot. Didn't take long to prove it.

Last edited:

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
I called you an idiot because you are talking about something you don't know. Are you a Cert. Mold Removal Contractor or you a inspector for mold?

I noticed the mold in late Dec and moved in March, when I received the results from the mold testing back. Harry Homeowner needs to replace windows that have seals blown and fix the problems he tried to hide by painting and putting new carpet down. Half azz jobs from lazy landlords lead to these problems being created. So don't make comments about something you don't know. Keep them to yourself, and NO I did not send you karma, I was stating at least I would have signed mine if I had. You on the other hand are to much of a puzzy to sign yours.

That "to" is grammatically incorrect in that sentence, where did you say you were educated?
Idiot tenants who don't report problems don't get them fixed. Anything my my tenants told me about was taken care of and they still didn't pay there damn rent. Sorry but I've got no sympathy for deadbeat tenants. If you were paying your rent on time and reported the problem- there was NO WAY that the landlord could have legally not fixed the problem.