Landlords

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I absolutley hate the landlords that rent the properties in our neighborhood. They don't care who they rent to, as long as they are getting paid. I wish they would sell the places to people that actually gave a crap about the neighborhood. After all, they don't have to live here. All they do is bring the neighborhood down.

On an upswing, it looks like the landlord across the street is finally starting to groom the place up. Hopefully, he's thinking about selling. On the other hand, there is abandoned house in the neighborhood that a 14 year old boy is using as his home away from home......

Last edited:

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
My ex-tenants have been evicted again, and left the new landlords property with the same stench.
If anyone has recently rented a place out...beware!
Well at least they are consistent... 3-4 months in each new place.:yay:

I've been down at your old homestead this weekend showing it to a friend. I looked it up online. Hopefully it'll sell fast. I wish I could afford it, I love the location and view.

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
I've been down at your old homestead this weekend showing it to a friend. I looked it up online. Hopefully it'll sell fast. I wish I could afford it, I love the location and view.

We've had a few looks, and Eric is going to try one more time to get the smell out of the garage (the realtor had an idea) so we're going to try that and if it doesn't work out, we'll have to call the death squad... (well the death cleaning squad...)
The other landlord said she had the same problem with the garage, so hopefully we can figure it out and let her know what works before she spends the money we did.
I really didn't want to sell, but "E" talked me into it. We are looking at houses up here in NoVA.
I'll let you know when we are settled in...we're planning a poker party and a fondue party for housewarming!
:patriot:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
We've had a few looks, and Eric is going to try one more time to get the smell out of the garage (the realtor had an idea) so we're going to try that and if it doesn't work out, we'll have to call the death squad... (well the death cleaning squad...)
The other landlord said she had the same problem with the garage, so hopefully we can figure it out and let her know what works before she spends the money we did.
I really didn't want to sell, but "E" talked me into it. We are looking at houses up here in NoVA.
I'll let you know when we are settled in...we're planning a poker party and a fondue party for housewarming!
:patriot:

Contact SMCop. They have a guy that does dead body stuff that can get the smell out of anything.

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
Contact SMCop. They have a guy that does dead body stuff that can get the smell out of anything.

I actually contacted him and he said he doesn't know why people are saying to contact him, he doesn't really know much regarding this topic.

We actually ended up contacting a Chesapeake cleaning crew- it was in a previous post, I forget the name...