Leonardtown HS lockdown

sonsorae

What now?!
My daughter just sent me a text message and told me that they think there is a gun in the school. She didn't seem too frantic and my child is the drama queen!:drama:

nomoney

baynet might be right and they might be preparing to storm.....they are breaking up in 3 man teams....

one would think they'd go to another channel to broadcast that though...

nomoney said:
baynet might be right and they might be preparing to storm.....they are breaking up in 3 man teams....
I have it on good source that they were just waiting for the Calvert and Charles swat teams first... then they are going in.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
nomoney said:
That's a lot of effort when the school say's not to worry when you call. :ohwell:

nomoney

kwillia said:
I have it on good source that they were just waiting for the Calvert and Charles swat teams first... then they are going in.

They did say something about the Charles county units....but it keeps breaking up

Negative Nancy

Pissy Biatch