Leonardtown HS lockdown

nomoney

Chasey_Lane said:
Something about 3 officers meeting a student at the door? :shrug:

3 officers meeting another police officer at the door then they will go inside and locate the student is my understanding

Pandora

kwillia said:
I have it on good source that they were just waiting for the Calvert and Charles swat teams first... then they are going in.

I bet Christy suddenly got sick, left work and is tree climbing near the school with binoculars right now.

Pandora said:
I bet Christy suddenly got sick, left work and is tree climbing near the school with binoculars right now.
Actually, my source is a cop. I have 4 nieces and 1 nephew in the high school today so our family is definately tapping into our connections for info this morning.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Who needs a scanner when we have you guys. :lmao: The online scanner has about a 10 second delay vs. my handheld scanner.

Ponytail

kwillia said:
Actually, my source is a cop. I have 4 nieces and 1 nephew in the high school today so our family is definately tapping into our connections for info this morning.

I hope your inside connections are more accurate than mine. :lol:

Pandora

kwillia said:

I bet, but I didn’t doubt your information, just Christy has a "thing" for the swat team and enjoys watching them do their thing. Hopefully, this will be under control soon whatever is going on. I know I’d be in a panic beyond belief if one of my children attended either school.

K-T7

appyday said:
My daughter and Happy just called me...daughter is in LHS right now..said there is a kid in there with a gun and they are all under tables..I will now read the thread.
This is Horrid......i just want to let you all know...who ever has a relative in the school...my heart goes out to you all!!!

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Ponytail said:
I hope your inside connections are more accurate than mine. :lol:
My mom initially told me that there was a bacteria release in the school. I'm glad we have the internet so we can get the truth.

nomoney

sunflower said:
Am I the only one having problems with the baynet scanner?

No, I think too many people are trying to get on it now.

the one on this site is about 10 min. behind for me...just got the info about the girl seizing....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
sunflower said:
Am I the only one having problems with the baynet scanner?
They're probably at capacity. We filled up quick and I've been sending people over there to listen.

Ponytail

queencity28 said:
so where exactly on st. mary's today should i be looking, because i see no info about this

:yeahthat:

It's on the front page when I view the website. Very top, first article. :shrug:

"Leonardtown Lockdown
Looney days at Leonardtown High...a report by two students to police that they saw other students loading guns into a dufflebag, such as took place at Columbine High School's mass killing in Colorado, has set Leonardtown High School into a lockdown with police setting up a task force command across the street at the county fairgrounds....the school is in it's second day of final exams which could have been the motive for a false report or a real report of a gun incident....the school, located on Rt. 5 south of Leonardtown is a sprawling campus next to two other school buildings, the county's tech center and the Leonardtown Middle School. Parents are also going to the county fairgrounds to the police command post. The St. Mary's Sheriff's Dept. refuses to release any information as of 10:18 am. A spokesman simply said that all students are fine and the school is locked down, no one has been injured but no details are being released to the media....anyone with info can send it on
Ambulance is being called to the school for a report of someone with seizures, which is apparently unrelated to the initial guns in the school report....look for police to start sorting through the school, emptying out room by room, the students and the staff....
It used to be false fire alarms, then false bomb threats, now it may be false gun reports to block final exams...."