More down on the flower farm...

D

dems4me

:jet: I go out to check garden like I told Kwillia I would and there's a snake in there :jameo: it was up by the potatoes but not one from around here, so it must be the new neihbors... what kind is this? Hold on!! I need to go get a pick then take it to neighbors... :jameo: :jameo:

dems4me said:
:jet: I go out to check garden like I told Kwillia I would and there's a snake in there :jameo: it was up by the potatoes but not one from around here, so it must be the new neihbors... what kind is this? Hold on!! I need to go get a pick then take it to neighbors... :jameo: :jameo:
Maybe the neighbor just sent the snake over to poop in your yard and then he'll go back home...:shrug:

Cowgirl

kwillia said:
Maybe the neighbor just sent the snake over to poop in your yard and then he'll go back home...:shrug:

I love snakes, but snake poo is some nasty stuff!! :dead:

Cowgirl said:
I love snakes, but snake poo is some nasty stuff!! :dead:
I'll betcha dems doesn't even realize she could be stepping in snake poo each and everytime she walks in her garden...:jameo:

D

dems4me

kwillia said:

Here it is I tried to pick it up but it started slithering and then I ran back and got a pic as it slithered away :jameo: I'm going back out to see if I can find it again

Attachments

• snake.JPG
    snake.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 152
  • byesnake.JPG
    byesnake.JPG
    143.7 KB · Views: 147
dems4me said:
Here it is I tried to pick it up but it started slithering and then I ran back and got a pic as it slithered away :jameo: I'm going back out to see if I can find it again
Oh he's a sweetie snake, dems! :smile: Always remember Red on black... back up Jack... Black on yellow... friendly fellow! :clap: Did you name it...:smile:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Real funny Dems..Red touch yellow kill a fellow...Red touch black friend of Jack....

You better get the Jack outta there.. :lmao:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
dems4me said:

So you are deathly scared of snakes and you picked up this one :confused:

D

dems4me

kwillia said:
Oh he's a sweetie snake, dems! :smile: Always remember Red on black... back up Jack... Black on yellow... friendly fellow! :clap: Did you name it...:smile:

Didn't have time to :jameo: There was another! :jet: :faint: :jameo: I tried to hold it like Larry was holding his if that's how you hold one :jameo: I think I saw another when I was walking away! Hold on! :jameo:

Attachments

• ratsnake.JPG
    ratsnake.JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 147
D

dems4me

I did see another one!! :faint: :jameo:

Attachments

• snake3.JPG
    snake3.JPG
    123.1 KB · Views: 120
  • snake4.JPG
    snake4.JPG
    69.6 KB · Views: 139
cattitude said:
something's weird here.
Naw... we can just expect a pretty interesting thread by morning...

Coral snakes are Elapids, as opposed to pit vipers like the copperhead, rattlesnake, and cottonmouth. Elapids have a neurotoxic venom. After being bitten, early signs and symptoms include tremors, difficulty speaking, difficulty swallowing, eyelids drooping, fixed pupils, and in severe bites respiratory depression. Symptoms can be delayed up to 12 hours after being bitten. The bite can be painless as opposed to a pit viper.

D

dems4me

I have another one, but I'm not sure where he went :ohwell: I have a feeling he didn't get to far though :lol:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
kwillia said:
Naw... we can just expect a pretty interesting thread by morning...

Coral snakes are Elapids, as opposed to pit vipers like the copperhead, rattlesnake, and cottonmouth. Elapids have a neurotoxic venom. After being bitten, early signs and symptoms include tremors, difficulty speaking, difficulty swallowing, eyelids drooping, fixed pupils, and in severe bites respiratory depression. Symptoms can be delayed up to 12 hours after being bitten. The bite can be painless as opposed to a pit viper.

And your point is?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
dems4me said:
Didn't have time to :jameo: There was another! :jet: :faint: :jameo: I tried to hold it like Larry was holding his if that's how you hold one :jameo: I think I saw another when I was walking away! Hold on! :jameo:

Um, Dems...about your picture and what's in the background...you DO realize you have the tomato cages upside down... :roflmao: