More down on the flower farm...

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
BS Gal said:
You shoud stay away from the snakes though.

Most definitely, especially when you don't know a poisonous one from a harmless one. :jameo:

And btw - I saw my first lightning bug tonight. :smile:

Agee

Dems,

If your garden is not a success, and I hope it is! You can always start a snake farm, I've never seen a person have such snake diversity on their property...

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Airgasm said:
If your garden is not a success, and I hope it is! You can always start a snake farm, I've never seen a person have such snake diversity on their property...

You hope her garden is not a success? :confused:

:razz:

Anyway...

No kidding. I've been on my lot for 5 years and have yet to see a snake. Well, I did see a snakeskin that one had shed in the woods the first year I was here, but nothing since. They're part of nature and unless they're in my house, they're good to go. :lol:

We can all chip in and get her snake cages, which she can install upside down. :clap: :jameo:

Nanny Pam

dems4me said:
Didn't have time to :jameo: There was another! :jet: :faint: :jameo: I tried to hold it like Larry was holding his if that's how you hold one :jameo: I think I saw another when I was walking away! Hold on! :jameo:
DEMS!!! are you nuts?? WTF are you doing holding a snake? I would have passed out if I had done that. No effing way! :jameo: :jameo:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
Dems please tell me what area you live in because I am steering clear. I've never seen so many different snakes and trying to touch one that's poisonous is just......:yikes:

D

dems4me

bresamil said:
Dems please tell me what area you live in because I am steering clear. I've never seen so many different snakes and trying to touch one that's poisonous is just......:yikes:

I was just having fun with y'all :lol: I havn't seen any snakes at River's in about 4 years. :yahoo: I HATE snakes :barf:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
dems4me said:
I was just having fun with y'all :lol: I havn't seen any snakes at River's in about 4 years. :yahoo: I HATE snakes :barf:
Dems you can kid about anything else, ANYTHING, but not snakes. This is why I have my favorite Snake Hunter on speed dial at the house and on my cell.

D

dems4me

bresamil said:
Dems you can kid about anything else, ANYTHING, but not snakes. This is why I have my favorite Snake Hunter on speed dial at the house and on my cell.

:flowers: :huggy: I HATE snakes :barf:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Big brother captured and released!!!

...lunch time, 30 mins ago, the crew is heading out for some nourishment and he shows up! Crossing the road from the barn heading BACK INTO greenhouse!!!

OK, the 7' skin we found had a bad eye, as you can see (har) and this is him! Skin is 82", couldn't measure real deal, would not hold still!!!! Look at his eye in the tongue pic!!!! :larry: :larry: :larry:

Attachments

• may07bigbro.JPG
    may07bigbro.JPG
    64.6 KB · Views: 150
  • may07bigbro2.JPG
    may07bigbro2.JPG
    54.7 KB · Views: 140
  • may07bigbroeye.JPG
    may07bigbroeye.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 153
  • may07bigbrosize.JPG
    may07bigbrosize.JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 143
  • bigbro3.JPG
    bigbro3.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 154

Larry Gude

Strung Out
And uno mas...

...for good...measure!!!

"No, baby, as it happens, I'm not happy to see you. I got a snake in mah pants!!!!"

:jameo:

Attachments

• bigbroskinfull.JPG
    bigbroskinfull.JPG
    90.4 KB · Views: 148
  • bigbro4.JPG
    bigbro4.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 155

CMC122

Go Braves!
bresamil said:
Whatever happened with the man eating snake you had last year?

Agee

Larry Gude said:
...for good...measure!!!

"No, baby, as it happens, I'm not happy to see you. I got a snake in mah pants!!!!"

:jameo:

Looks like you have enough skin for custom club covers...

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
CMC122 said:
Whatever happened with the man eating snake you had last year?
It heard the Snake Hunter was coming and disappeared. It left behind a few babies that were found over the next few days. :jameo: :dead: The neighbor was stomping them. :ohwell: