More down on the flower farm...

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Pasofever said:
I swear Jazz the roots would not go into the ground so I just flipped the strawberries over and put them on their leaves..

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Stop. I'm about to pizz myself. :roflmao:

"The Dems Method of Planting"...what NOT to do in a garden. :killingme

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
dems4me said:
Ribeyes :cheesy:

:lol: Should I add more dirt onto the strawberries I transplanted? :shrug: In all fairness I did pm Sharon and ask her to swing by sometime to check on my garden and see what all I got goin' on :shrug: :lol:

At this point, I don't really think it matters. :killingme

D

dems4me

Pasofever said:
I swear Jazz the roots would not go into the ground so I just flipped the strawberries over and put them on their leaves.

Must of been during the van rolling into fence incident that flipped em for ya :biggrin:

dems4me said:
No, I swear... who ever lived here threw everything out there and it's like an archelogical dig. I've gotten horseshoes, hoards of glass, plates, bike pedals, etc... it's an OLD farm house... River can attest to this. Thats why I have to wear gloves in the garden, its not the dirt its all the broken glass and stuff. I just figured it'd be good drainage. Yes... strawberries are fine Jazz :lol: Is that too much roots showing, should I add more dirt :shrug: Don't know about the 50 water mellon I planted in a one foot radius though :lol:
Dems, you tillered the freaking garden just fine... we are talking super thin wire spikes... :killingme: Stop... your making my sides hurt...:killingme

D

dems4me

kwillia said:
Dems, you tillered the freaking garden just fine... we are talking super thin wire spikes... :killingme: Stop... your making my sides hurt...:killingme

Believe me we tried... :shrug: there is A LOT of crap in there, half of which I havn't identified. Cori swears out they buried an entire tractor in there, we are finding huge peices everywhere I try to dig. (yes... I got the crappy lot for my garden) :lol: But we tried everything to get them wires in and one of them would always hit something and leave it half crocked.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
dems4me said:
Believe me we tried... :shrug: there is A LOT of crap in there, half of which I havn't identified. Cori swears out they buried an entire tractor in there, we are finding huge peices everywhere I try to dig. (yes... I got the crappy lot for my garden) :lol: But we tried everything to get them wires in and one of them would always hit something and leave it half crocked.

GARDEN IS NOT THE ONLY THING HALF CROCKED.. :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Dems Paso loves you :likingthewindowofthebus:

47b6ce03b3127cce985481671cce0000001.jpg

Whew, that was fun! But in all seriousness, dems... did you get your radish plants from the Amish yet? They are supposed to be transplanted before the Memorial Day holiday.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
kwillia said:
Whew, that was fun! But in all seriousness, dems... did you get your radish plants from the Amish yet? They are supposed to be transplanted before the Memorial Day holiday.

Yeah...I saw the radishes sticking out of the ground already.. :whistle:

D

dems4me

kwillia said:

I don't have any radishs. I hate radishs :barf:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Dems, I think you are doing a wonderful job. I gave up vegetable gardening after trying it for two years and failing at it. You go, girl. :huggy:

D

dems4me

BS Gal said:
Dems, I think you are doing a wonderful job. I gave up vegetable gardening after trying it for two years and failing at it. You go, girl. :huggy:

Thanks :huggy: Last BF liked this part of me and said he liked the fact that anything I do I'm all heart :lol: