More down on the flower farm...

river rat

BUCKING GOAT
Pasofever said:
That ant shiat look what the neighbor kids caught today

anaconda.jpg

Girl, now you know there ain't no neighbors looking like that in your hood.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
jazz lady said:
Um, Dems...about your picture and what's in the background...you DO realize you have the tomato cages upside down... :roflmao:

:smack: You know "upside down town" is the theme to her garden..

cattitude said:
But coral snakes aren't from around here, are they?
That's why she thinks it belongs to her neighbor.

Pssst... notice how the wiggle of the snake is the same in her hands as it is as it "slithers" away.

D

dems4me

kwillia said:
OMG... how did I miss that...:roflmao:

Wasn't trying to play a "how many things are wrong in this picture" game :roflmao:

Jazz.... there was too much trash under to get the cages down... I swear someone buried a tractor down there, all kinds of all farm stuff and loads of broken glass. River didn't realize it till she tilled it when things were fling up from the cultivator... I could never get all four tines down at once so I flipped it and steaked them in with tent pegs :biggrin:

dems4me said:
Jazz.... there was too much trash under to get the cages down... I swear someone buried a tractor down there, all kinds of all farm stuff and loads of broken glass. River didn't realize it till she tilled it when things were fling up from the cultivator... I could never get all four tines down at once so I flipped it and steaked them in with tent pegs :biggrin:
:liar: But nice try...:killingme

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
kwillia said:
The scales are smooth and shiny in 15 rows and the anal plate is divided.

See Paso... always flip your snake over and check first before chopping it to pieces.

And as Dems said put your nose up to it and smell it.. :whistle:

D

dems4me

Yikes!!! Found it!!!! It was going towards garden shed, then I chased it down :jameo: :jameo: :jet:

Attachments

• blacksnake.JPG
    blacksnake.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 158
  • blacksnake1.JPG
    blacksnake1.JPG
    70.5 KB · Views: 152
  • blacksnake2.JPG
    blacksnake2.JPG
    46.7 KB · Views: 154
D

dems4me

kwillia said:
:liar: But nice try...:killingme

No, I swear... who ever lived here threw everything out there and it's like an archelogical dig. I've gotten horseshoes, hoards of glass, plates, bike pedals, etc... it's an OLD farm house... River can attest to this. Thats why I have to wear gloves in the garden, its not the dirt its all the broken glass and stuff. I just figured it'd be good drainage. Yes... strawberries are fine Jazz :lol: Is that too much roots showing, should I add more dirt :shrug: Don't know about the 50 water mellon I planted in a one foot radius though :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
dems4me said:
Wasn't trying to play a "how many things are wrong in this picture" game :roflmao:

Yeah, rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttttt....

:lmao: :roflmao: :lol: :killingme

And what kind of steaks did you use? Sirloin or New York Strip? :killingme

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I swear Jazz the roots would not go into the ground so I just flipped the strawberries over and put them on their leaves..

D

dems4me

jazz lady said:
Yeah, rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhtttttttttttt....

:lmao: :roflmao: :lol: :killingme

And what kind of steaks did you use? Sirloin or New York Strip? :killingme

Ribeyes :cheesy:

:lol: Should I add more dirt onto the strawberries I transplanted? :shrug: In all fairness I did pm Sharon and ask her to swing by sometime to check on my garden and see what all I got goin' on :shrug: :lol: