MVA closes Route 5 in Calaway area

chuckster

IMFUBARED
We do know that 2 young people are dead at his hands. What else is more important?

Maybe you should move on and let people have their opinions.

Lisa worked for me a few months ago. She was a wonderful person, a team player and an asset to my operation. She also just gave birth to a baby about 3 months ago. Sad that she has been taken from her family, friends but especially the new baby who will never know her mother.

My prayers to her family and to all involved.

SoMDGirl42

Lisa worked for me a few months ago. She was a wonderful person, a team player and an asset to my operation. She also just gave birth to a baby about 3 months ago. Sad that she has been taken from her family, friends but especially the new baby who will never know her mother.

My prayers to her family and to all involved.

Very sad. Did she have another child as well? Looks like she may have had another child support case from last summer.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
In my opinion, "His actions tonight changed a lot of people's lives forever. I hope if there were drugs or alcohol involved, they string him up."

My quote said "IF" and was not an assumption of use - but hearing about 2 hit and run accidents and a third that finally stopped him that included a high rate of speed...and fatalities....it would make one wonder....

If drugs and alcohol weren't involved and he was driving like an idiot, I think they should still string him up..

He killed two people, why should drugs and alcohol make a difference?

We should hand him over to the Mythbusters and let them recreate the accident using a rocket sled and a cement wall..

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Uh, unless I've got the wrong guy, Maryland Judiciary Case Search shows quite an extensive record of CDS possession, weapons, speeding and other moving violations for this "respectable" gentleman. :whistle:

:whistle: me thinks you got the right one.

but here is the thing... IF he was having a medical emergency...

1. why didnt he pull over... he drove a long ways like this. (i have driven home with a migraine and wondered if I should pull over)

2. if he was trying to "make it" home... by the system it looks as if his mailing addy is just GM area.. and other addy has Callaway... WELL he was just passed Callaway :shrug:

3. If he thought he could make it to the ER.. . he should have pulled over and called!

T&P for all.

SoMDGirl42

:whistle: me thinks you got the right one.

but here is the thing... IF he was having a medical emergency...

1. why didnt he pull over... he drove a long ways like this. (i have driven home with a migraine and wondered if I should pull over)

2. if he was trying to "make it" home... by the system it looks as if his mailing addy is just GM area.. and other addy has Callaway... WELL he was just passed Callaway :shrug:

3. If he thought he could make it to the ER.. . he should have pulled over and called!

T&P for all.

If in fact he was suffering from a diabetic emergency, he may not have known what he was doing. However I am in no way defending him! Just my opinion.

Doesn't change the fact that he has a history of speeding, drugs and carrying a gun in his vehicle. :whistle: Matter of time before he killed innocent people? possibly......

Sweet 16

^^8^^
If in fact he was suffering from a diabetic emergency, he may not have known what he was doing. However I am in no way defending him! Just my opinion.

Doesn't change the fact that he has a history of speeding, drugs and carrying a gun in his vehicle. :whistle: Matter of time before he killed innocent people? possibly......

Yes and yes. And IF he had diabetes that bad AND a record like that, he should not have been driving, period. So very sad.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Uh, unless I've got the wrong guy, Maryland Judiciary Case Search shows quite an extensive record of CDS possession, weapons, speeding and other moving violations for this "respectable" gentleman. :whistle:

And now he's killed a couple of people. So what do you suppose will happen to him once he gets out of the hospital?

I'm betting "nothing".

Thanks, judges and such, for keeping these people on the streets so they can cause carnage. :yay:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
And now he's killed a couple of people. So what do you suppose will happen to him once he gets out of the hospital?

I'm betting "nothing".

Thanks, judges and such, for keeping these people on the streets so they can cause carnage. :yay:

How was the :popcorn:

PrepH4U

If in fact he was suffering from a diabetic emergency or being under the influence, how the heck did he manage to stay on the road for over 3 miles? :shrug: Everyone on that stretch of the road last night should be thanking their lucky stars that they are here today.
I have to agree with the sentiments of the majority of the posters. If he was known to have a medical condition why did his family even let him drive or be alone for that matter. :shrug:
In my opinion it sounds like he was having a very bad reaction to some substance, after hitting the first car where was his "normal" common sense not to stop but, to continue on to hit 4 more cars? Something is not right here. If he doesn't die I hope his family keeps this unstable person off the streets.
This whole incident is just so heart wrenching.

SoMDGirl42

If in fact he was suffering from a diabetic emergency or being under the influence, how the heck did he manage to stay on the road for over 3 miles? I don't know :shrug: Everyone on that stretch of the road last night should be thanking their lucky stars that they are here today. I was, and already said I'm thankful for getting home. Was within minutes of this happening. This whole incident is just so heart wrenching. I agree completely.

Is anyone with me that I feel the most sorry for the two babies that will grow up without their mother because of this?

wineo

loving life
If in fact he was suffering from a diabetic emergency or being under the influence, how the heck did he manage to stay on the road for over 3 miles? :shrug: Everyone on that stretch of the road last night should be thanking their lucky stars that they are here today.
I have to agree with the sentiments of the majority of the posters. If he was known to have a medical condition why did his family even let him drive or be alone for that matter. :shrug:
In my opinion it sounds like he was having a very bad reaction to some substance, after hitting the first car where was his "normal" common sense not to stop but, to continue on to hit 4 more cars? Something is not right here. If he doesn't die I hope his family keeps this unstable person off the streets.
This whole incident is just so heart wrenching.

He drives a dump truck and I think he use to or still does a bus........I don't care what the problem was. I hope to God he never drives again......

PrepH4U

Is anyone with me that I feel the most sorry for the two babies that will grow up without their mother because of this?
Yes I do and also for the other surviving victims of this horrific tragedy.

He drives a dump truck and I think he use to or still does a bus........I don't care what the problem was. I hope to God he never drives again......

Well isn't that reassuring that he drove a dump truck & bus with a medical condition. :whistle:

SoMDGirl42

Yes I do and also for the other surviving victims of this horrific tragedy.

Well isn't that reassuring that he drove a dump truck & bus with a medical condition. :whistle:

Guess we should all be thankful that he wasn't driving either of those yesterday or we may well be mourning the loss of dozens of dead and more little babies would be mommy/daddy less this morning.

I see he was employed by St. Mary's County Public School in the early 2000's. Would this be driving a bus with children? Anyone know?

To hold a CDL, I do know he has to have a yearly CDL physical. :shrug: