OHMYGERD is gonna snow and we’re all GONNA DIE

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Radar is looking,...serious right now (at least since 2 pm!)...is this virga or is it hitting the ground...I got 40 miles to drive and I need to know. as I head south!

Oh yeah, it's coming down right quick in southern Calvert.

dgates80

Land of the lost
Yup, temps are dropping too. Flakes started out big and fluffy but are getting smaller and less wet as the temps drop. It is right at 32F now per numerous nearby personal weather stations on Weather Underground. I think we’ll get 3-5 inches in Calvert / Solomons.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Couple inches on my deck when I got home from work. The malamute had to use four paw drive.

Did everybody go out and buy bread, milk and toilet paper?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Couple inches on my deck when I got home from work. The malamute had to use four paw drive.

FB_IMG_1512773709925.jpg

:yay: Did that yesterday!

Although I only had to get bread. I had a gallon of milk and have been channeling BSGal and the over-the-top storage of paper products (ie, I got a boat load already....)

TPD

the poor dad
3.3” in Ridge at 10pm.

We are headed out at 1:30am to start putting salt down on county roads. At 9:30pm state trucks were putting salt down on 235 south of Hermanville. Started noticing accumulation on the road when I got south of Spring Ridge School. Accumulation got a bit worse the further south I got. Could have been because of less traffic but not sure.

dgates80

Land of the lost
It ain’t over. I think it is supposed to snow pretty much all day, off and on until more or less dark tonight.

littlelady

God bless the USA
We were supposed to get 2 to 5 in Montgomery, so I stayed up to see the first snow of the year. Nothin’. Oh, well. That’s what I get for moving out of SoMD. Happy snow, y’all!