Paranoid America

vegmom

Bookseller Lady
You forgot: Indira Ghandi was killed by her Sikh bodyguards. They claimed it was out of anger over Operation Blue Star.

C

czygvtwkr

Kerad said:
:nono:

There are a hell of a lot more Rednecks in America then Muslims.

You sir are correct, but since there were only two rednecks involved in the OK City bombing and there were 20 muslims involved in 9/11 and don't forget the 1993 bombing of the world trade center then that makes the muslim much more likely than the redneck to be a terrorist. So at the very least your average muslim in america is atleast 10x more likely to be a terrorist than a redneck, since exact redneck numbers in America is unknown lets assume there are only 5x more rednecks in america than muslims. So this makes a muslim 50x more likely than a redneck to be a terrorist. Your logic is flawless.

Mikeinsmd

Mikeinsmd said:
Where do you get your statistics bozo? :smack:

Go back out to the barn and finish your tryst with the sheep.
Paranoid America 09-04-2007 02:02 PM Resorting to name calling, the hallmark of a true Bozo~~Merlin99

Damn Merl, you're right. I did call em a name. What a horrible man I am. :killingme :killingme

Mikeinsmd

Lugnut said:
You have an EXCELLENT point there. It's kind of hard to see a real deterrent effect when we single out individuals and small organizations.

I think nuking a Muslim lead sovereign nation that actively supports terrorism would go a LONG way to deterring future terrorist acts and would encourage other Muslim nations to clean up their own trash before we need to do it ourselves.

:biggrin:

And for the record, I'm not being sarcastic. Nuke every country that actively supports terrorism against the United States.
RadioPatrol said:
and what about the Middle Eastern Men got caught with explosives in SC last month :smack:

all you #### wads :poke: that whine about profiling ........ but yet again, what racial group turned up doing something illegal near a military base ..........

all you apologists for towel heads every where kiss my :moon:
OMFG!!! Am I developing a following?? :diva: :yahoo:

Should I go for a write in on the '08 ballot? :patriot:

Who's with me??? OOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo!!!!!! :lmao:

Marie

Humm, America we speak English,(we do still speak english, nada obla espanol) Legal imagrants are supouse embrace our culture and become intagrated into our society not try to change it!
That was the point for comming here FOR A BETTER WAY OF LIFE?
So if you dont have something to hide .....
Thats almost as bright as going into a crowded bank and yelling gun.

Theres your sign! :smack:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Marie said:
Humm, America we speak English,(we do still speak english, nada obla espanol) Legal imagrants are supouse embrace our culture and become intagrated into our society not try to change it!
That was the point for comming here FOR A BETTER WAY OF LIFE?
So if you dont have something to hide .....
Thats almost as bright as going into a crowded bank and yelling gun.

Theres your sign! :smack:
:roflmao: Post of the year!