Restaurants...

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Laredo's in White Plains. Good mexican food and they have a great steak.

Growing up I went there every year for my birthday. I loved their food. I went there about 7 or 8 years ago and they had duct tape over holes in their seats.

Have they cleaned the place up? Last time I was in there, it was filthy. Including the bathroom. I left.

IanCaw

Are there any Chinese places that have a special chinese menu? I live right near China Harbor, and they are certainly better than most of the chinese-restaurant-by-numbers, but I would really love to find somewhere that has dim sum, or chow fun dishes available.

Anywhere fall into this category? Or maybe I should ask more appropriately next time I go to China Harbor?

Mikeru

I've yet to try Do Dah's Deli. I know that every Wednesday first thing in the morning I have an e-mail from the building's secretary requesting orders lunch orders to anyone interested. I'll have to bring some cash tomorrow.

Thanks for the suggestions (and warnings). Going to input some of these places in my GPS!

Ibelieve

A week late and $3 short
Definitely Linda's for the pancakes, if nothing else. Town Mouse in La Plata, pricey, but hands down, the best cream of crab soup in Southern Maryland (besides mine! :dance:). CD Cafe in Solomon's has the best, but again, pricey but, man oh man, yummy food!

Ooooo, and the old Copsey's, what it is, Crabby Rick's now? Went there a couple of weeks ago for the first time in a while and it's back to it's stellar standards! It's all seafood, but the stuffed flounder is AMAZING!! Cream of crab soup was blah. Crabcakes were yummy.

Happy Dragon in Leonardtown has some good Chinese food.

That's what I get for eating just popcorn for dinner...

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Definitely Linda's for the pancakes, if nothing else. Town Mouse in La Plata, pricey, but hands down, the best cream of crab soup in Southern Maryland (besides mine! :dance:). CD Cafe in Solomon's has the best, but again, pricey but, man oh man, yummy food!

Happy Dragon in Leonardtown has some good Chinese food.

That's what I get for eating just popcorn for dinner...

You've never been to Quade's Store for cream of crab soup

Love Happy Dragon, they know our voices when order carry out. :lol: Ahh extra duck sauce for you!

georgeb

Asian

The secret Asian hot spot is Tea-Riffic. It's hidden on the side of san succi shopping center. Over my Marshalls around the corner. Get the General Tso...trust me. You'll keep going back.

It's fresh, made when you order, all white CHICKEN meat with real ingredients.

JUST GO THERE!

sm8

In the Charlotte Hall/Mechanicsville area of 235 there is Jumping Jacks, Berts and St. Mary's Landing

libertytyranny

Dream Stealer
The secret Asian hot spot is Tea-Riffic. It's hidden on the side of san succi shopping center. Over my Marshalls around the corner. Get the General Tso...trust me. You'll keep going back.

JUST GO THERE!

yes! I love this place...they have the most amazing teas..I love the iced apple green tea...and they have lots of flavors and types...i am a tea lover! I dont think i have ever had any food there..but the tea alone is a reason to keep going back.

S

samt2008

Casey Jones in La Plata, Best Cream of Crab Soup and best crab cakes.

CMC122

Go Braves!

JUST GO THERE!
Oga's in Ltown has the best General Tso's hands down!

CMC122

Go Braves!
Apple Spice Junction has the best sammies! They make their bread daily and everything else is super fresh and tastey! Frog Eye Salad is :yum:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Their's is good but Thompsons Seafood has the best fried chicken ever:neener:

I had the best fried chicken EVER at Reluctant Navigator when they did their boat burning a few weeks ago. MAN that was some good shicky :yum: