Restaurants...

stars24

I think these were all said... but I feel so strongly about it I have to add:

#1: Blue Wind Gourmet is my hands down local favorite. I always get some combination of soup and sandwich and I have never gotten anything I didn't like. We've been going weekly since discovering it. I only wish I had tried it sooner!

#2: CD Cafe - I usually get a special when I go and it's always yummy.

#3: If you want Mexican: Salsa's in Leonardtown... (Burrito California!! It's so much food, I always have some left for lunch the next day... added bonus.)

This post has made me very hungry.

Gwendolyn

The secret Asian hot spot is Tea-Riffic. It's hidden on the side of san succi shopping center. Over my Marshalls around the corner. Get the General Tso...trust me. You'll keep going back.

It's fresh, made when you order, all white CHICKEN meat with real ingredients.

JUST GO THERE!

I had no idea there was anything there. We eat at Asahi and Bollywood there. I'll drive around the corner next time and try the place out.

Bollywood is AWESOME by the way. It could be because I haven't had decent Indian food since we've moved down here a few years ago but I recommend trying it out.

Terence

Error 404
I thought there was a mom and pops in California? I know theres one down this way in Ridge. But hmmm Jerry's is pretty good as well which is next to the Papa Johns in Lexington Park.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Mmmm...Bollywood :yum: They have an awesome lunch buffet.
So I just saw on facebook that Sunny has opened another place going with the old lunch buffet at the old Elements location. I haven't been there yet, but I did love the old Bollywood buffet. It's new name is "Call Signs".

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
So I just saw on facebook that Sunny has opened another place going with the old lunch buffet at the old Elements location. I haven't been there yet, but I did love the old Bollywood buffet. It's new name is "Call Signs".

I was there yesterday. Looks great! Apps were good too.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

Sunny has a good track record so far!

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
..........Spinnakers hasn't been the same since Chef Spin gave it up.......
I see that John "Spin" Spinicchia, owner and Chef at the now-closed Spinnakers restaurant will be making a guest appearance at Pier 450 in the very near future. Check out the Pier 450 Favebook page for details.

I can't wait to have another meal of Chef Spin's making. 😋

@RoseRed Interested?

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Sunny has a good track record so far!
Yes he does and he’s also a very nice person. If you’ve not had Indian food before he will talk you through it so you’re not getting something you’re incapable of eating. A heat level of 3 in Indian food is like a 6 in Mexican food.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I see that John "Spin" Spinicchia, owner and Chef at the now-closed Spinnakers restaurant will be making a guest appearance at Pier 450 in the very near future. Check out the Pier 450 Favebook page for details.

@RoseRed Interested?
Yes!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Yes he does and he’s also a very nice person. If you’ve not had Indian food before he will talk you through it so you’re not getting something you’re incapable of eating. A heat level of 3 in Indian food is like a 6 in Mexican food.
I met him not long after they'd opened the first restaurant; he was close friends with one of my younger employees and he actually delivered lunch meals to our shop a couple times as an excuse to catch up with his buddy. Soon after getting a taste of their food, we started going to the restaurant and, yep, Sunny personally guided us through our menu selections, something that was particularly important for my wife. After he opened the bar/lounge next door, we didn't see much of him in the restaurant.

Last edited:

KingFish

Nothing to see here
I think these were all said... but I feel so strongly about it I have to add:

#1: Blue Wind Gourmet is my hands down local favorite. I always get some combination of soup and sandwich and I have never gotten anything I didn't like. We've been going weekly since discovering it. I only wish I had tried it sooner!

#2: CD Cafe - I usually get a special when I go and it's always yummy.

#3: If you want Mexican: Salsa's in Leonardtown... (Burrito California!! It's so much food, I always have some left for lunch the next day... added bonus.)

This post has made me very hungry.
I go to the Salsa's in Lusby every 2-3 weeks. I usually get the Burrito California. Good food at a fair price.

BernieP

Resident PIA

@RoseRed Interested?
Last I knew he was teaching high school!