Running With Scissors

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
RoseRed said:
I need to get another copy and re-read it before the movie comes out.
You can borrow my copy. I just read it a few months ago and it's still FRESH in my mind. :twitch:

DotTheEyes

Movie Fan
I thought the trailer was great and it has a fantastic cast. Granted, I haven't read the book. I'll definitely see the movie.

Pandora

DotTheEyes said:
I thought the trailer was great and it has a fantastic cast. Granted, I haven't read the book. I'll definitely see the movie.

Then I will bet you will love the movie. :yay:

I read the book, so I bet I will not think the movie is so great! That IS how it always works.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
We watched the movie last night. It was very strange. :ohwell: It's been awhile since I read the book, so I obviously didn't remember every detail. Seeing it on screen, rather than just reading about it, did make some of the ridiculous situations seem a bit more believable, but I was still like this -----> :shocking: when it was over. :lol: Just very strange. :lol:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
I started the book a long time ago, but I wasn't in "book mode" so I didn't get very far.

We picked up the movie yesterday. Kyle has no interest in watching it... :lol:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
virgovictoria said:
I started the book a long time ago, but I wasn't in "book mode" so I didn't get very far.

We picked up the movie yesterday. Kyle has no interest in watching it... :lol:

I bought it yesterday too. I think I'll watch it tomorrow. :yay:

DotTheEyes

Movie Fan
The movie, in my opinion, was mediocre. Very uneven and annoying. I was disappointed.

The Royal Tenenbaums covered similar ground with much more success, though it doesn't have the true-story element.