School Bus Accident Park Hall Road

ImaBadB

Love Me or Hate Me
um..yeah doesn't look too serious....I wonder how many parents are telling their kids "they are injured"

Like Bob said..i'd be suprised if the lawyers weren't stopping parents going into the school.....

If i was the driver i'd be feigning injury as well...

Now I wonder If you'd be feeling this way if you had a child on that bus, it may not look to "serious" but Im pretty sure some of those kids were thrown from one side to the other like rag dolls

thurley42

HY;FR
Now I wonder If you'd be feeling this way if you had a child on that bus, it may not look to "serious" but Im pretty sure some of those kids were thrown from one side to the other like rag dolls

i guess you were there if you are pretty sure...

my-thyme

..if momma ain't happy...
Patron
I would imagine most of the kids will be feeling the soreness over the next few days. Most, if not all, were probably thrown around that bus.

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
um..yeah doesn't look too serious....

Are we looking at the same pictures? Those kids had to be thrown all around. 20-40 kids knocking into each other, while their bus skids through a ditch, almost on it's side, fast enough to snap a telephone pole, seems pretty serious to me. :shrug:

bcp

In My Opinion
Hope all are ok.

I would seriously have to question putting my child on a bus down that way. seems like an awful lot of accidents happen.

whats the deal with busses running off the road

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Hope all are ok.

I would seriously have to question putting my child on a bus down that way. seems like an awful lot of accidents happen.

:confused: Am I the only one who can't see your avatar anymore? I feel like I'm being punished for something I didn't know I did. :lol:

Hope all are ok.

A lot of the roads are very narrow, and have culverts on each side. A little miscalculation and you're stuck.

Chainsaw Slayer

Big suprise. I think they need to send these stupid bus drivers in once a year to make sure they pass a test and know how to operate a bus.