School Bus Accident Park Hall Road

MMDad

Lem Putt
What a bunch of freaking mouthbreathing retards. Nobody has any idea what may have happened, yet you have already crucified the driver for being incompetent, and accused all of the parents of being lawsuit happy greedy a-holes.

Congratulations, and merry effing Christmas.

T

toppick08

What a bunch of freaking mouthbreathing retards. Nobody has any idea what may have happened, yet you have already crucified the driver for being incompetent, and accused all of the parents of being lawsuit happy greedy a-holes.

:killingme

thurley42

HY;FR

well if they are a school bus driver i'm sure they aren't twillighting as Einstein....

Chainsaw Slayer

What a bunch of freaking mouthbreathing retards. Nobody has any idea what may have happened, yet you have already crucified the driver .

She was driving obviously it was her fault. Unless you believe that the hand of God magically pushed her off the road.

onebdzee

off the shelf
well if they are a school bus driver i'm sure they aren't twillighting as Einstein....

You might be right that they aren't "Einsteins"....but, they are somewhat intelligent people....they have to pass the CDL written/driving test....not an easy task

Then once they get their license, they have to drive around 20+ kids in that bus everyday....to and from school....some of them have 2 different routes so they have to deal with all those "pre-teens" twice a day AND elementary school kids twice a day....not an easy task

How about this....you go to the MVA, get your license and in a year or so when you do finally have it, drive a bus....we all know that you are that much smarter than they are

terbear1225

She was driving obviously it was her fault. Unless you believe that the hand of God magically pushed her off the road.

if by "hand of god" you mean a patch of slippery road. or maybe a deer ran out in front of the bus.

Are you telling me you never hit a patch of slick asphalt and had a little trouble controlling your vehicle? Maybe the driver was at fault, or maybe it was an accident. why is it necessary to crucify someone when there's no evidence yet that they were at fault?

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Are we looking at the same pictures? Those kids had to be thrown all around. 20-40 kids knocking into each other, while their bus skids through a ditch, almost on it's side, fast enough to snap a telephone pole, seems pretty serious to me. :shrug:

I'd say you've never ran or drove into a ditch.

Speculation on my part but it looks like the bus slid into the ditch, and the driver thought they could drive out of the ditch. Continued on attempting to get out up until they hit the phone pole.

Just looking at the damage (or lack thereof) on the bus, it doesn't look like they hit the pole with any force but were rubbing up against it until it broke.

Now, what also may have happened (but less likely) is they hit the ditch at highway speed, and skidded to a stop in the ditch. I would GUESS if that was the case, hitting the ditch in a bus at 50 - 60 MPH the bus would have ended up on it's side.

Or the bus driver has some kind of episode, and headed to the right side of the road instead of into oncoming traffic before they passed out or died. Saving a multiple amount of lives.

Or the driver had a vision and saw the FSM coming at her in the oncoming lane, and swerved to miss it or suffer eternal damnation.

Time will tell, but I'm guessing the driver got too close to the ditch, bus got sucked in, and then tried to self recover.

thurley42

HY;FR
You might be right that they aren't "Einsteins"....but, they are somewhat intelligent people....they have to pass the CDL written/driving test....not an easy task

Then once they get their license, they have to drive around 20+ kids in that bus everyday....to and from school....some of them have 2 different routes so they have to deal with all those "pre-teens" twice a day AND elementary school kids twice a day....not an easy task

How about this....you go to the MVA, get your license and in a year or so when you do finally have it, drive a bus....we all know that you are that much smarter than they are

:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme:killingme

I never realized it was such a tedious and rigourous task...but i guess that is why they make the big bucks right?....Right?

vbailey

vbailey
Why would you swerve to miss a deer in a BUS??

Hitting a deer could cause a lot of probelms too. I have seen a lot of damage from people hitting deer in Big trucks even. Windows busted out, etc....It would be a hard decision with a bus full of kids I am sure.....

bcp

In My Opinion
I'm thinking that maybe she hit the brakes and it pulled a little to the passenger side....she caught the edge of the road and went in the ditch
Im thinking a seed popped and burned her lap area causing her to pull to the right, when the buss bounced of the lip of the road it caused her Vodka bottle to roll and lodge under the brake preventing her from stopping...

as long as we are making up what happened, I figure this is just as good as the deer

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I'm thinking that maybe she hit the brakes and it pulled a little to the passenger side....she caught the edge of the road and went in the ditch

Still the drivers fault.

But looking at the later pcitures on Baynet, it does look like they drove into the ditch at a pretty good clip.. looking at all the dirt and mud the bus threw up on the road. But looking at the photo taken from the rear of the bus where they entered the ditch, it doesn't look like they were trying to stop as much as they were trying to drive back out.... Looking at the mud and water and the angle, they are probably REAL lucky the bus didn't come back out, and stayed in the ditch.