Shady Grove Fertility Center

KVF323

Well I had my transfer. Everything went really well. On Saturday (6dp5d fet transfer) I took a pregnancy test and well.......

I'm PREGNANT!!!!! :yahoo: I even took a digital test to make sure I wasnt just seeing something. Holy cow!!!
:clap:

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
Well I had my transfer. Everything went really well. On Saturday (6dp5d fet transfer) I took a pregnancy test and well.......

I'm PREGNANT!!!!! :yahoo: I even took a digital test to make sure I wasnt just seeing something. Holy cow!!!

Beautiful! Congratulations!:yahoo:

Pushrod

Patriot

Fantastic! Congratulations! :yahoo:

Now the fun begins, litterally! All the planning and shopping and registries (at least my wife thinks that is all fun).

So will your due date be sometime in November?

MDTerps

Back in the saddle

Congrats!!!!

Pushrod

Patriot

How is everything progressing? Have they been able to determine the sex yet and are you going to let them tell you or let it be a surprise?

Mdcopswife

Boss Lady
How is everything progressing? Have they been able to determine the sex yet and are you going to let them tell you or let it be a surprise?

Thanks for asking. Actually on 4/14/10 we suffered a miscarriage. I was 9 weeks. This pregnancy was never quite right. We will try again in June.

C

CalvertNewbie

Thanks for asking. Actually on 4/14/10 we suffered a miscarriage. I was 9 weeks. This pregnancy was never quite right. We will try again in June.

So sorry for your loss. I know how you must feel......unfortunately I've been there myself. I'm really hoping June is it for you! Sending positive thoughts your way.

MDTerps

Back in the saddle

So sorry you had to go through the miscarriage. You are the 3rd person this month that I've heard has gone through this.

Hopefully next time will be the blessing you've been waiting for. :hugs:

Pushrod

Patriot

Oh God, I'm sorry Mdcw, I truelly pray that the next time is the special one. They say that third times a charm.

Keep us informed.

Mdcopswife

Boss Lady
Thanks everyone. I sure hope third times a charm. I told my husband this time it will be twins for sure LOL. Pushrod your wife should be getting close to delivery right?

Pushrod

Patriot
Thanks everyone. I sure hope third times a charm. I told my husband this time it will be twins for sure LOL. Pushrod your wife should be getting close to delivery right?

Were 16 days out of the delivery date. The baby has dropped and she has already started dialating. So anytime she could pop. I think we are about as ready as we can be.

Twins? Or maybe triplets? :evil: