Singles to Meet?

mainman

Set Trippin
Re: Re: Re: Re: Singles to Meet?

Originally posted by Ken King
I don't recall making a statement one way or another about it but could have. Was that before or after I hit you with my flame thrower? BTW, this nice crap is getting to me. I might just have to stretch my limbs for awhile and have some fun. Notice the change in my sig line.
Have you been nice lately? :confused: I feel as though I have calmed down alot since I have been on the forums... I might turn it back up a few degrees myself...:biggrin:

Pete

Repete
Re: Re: Re: Re: Singles to Meet?

Originally posted by Ken King
I don't recall making a statement one way or another about it but could have. Was that before or after I hit you with my flame thrower? BTW, this nice crap is getting to me. I might just have to stretch my limbs for awhile and have some fun. Notice the change in my sig line.
After, and uh o on the sig line. You are not going to flame me again are you :confused: I don't recall us butting heads recently

K

Kain99

Originally posted by Pete
Whatever :rolleyes: just remember, may of us have had hard times too so you are not blazing a new trail there "sweetie" you just choose to wallow in it.
Geezus Pete! It is beyond me why you are taking my issues so personally.... What is it? Did you want to Maaarrryyy mee? :razz:

Pete

Repete
Originally posted by Kain99
Geezus Pete! It is beyond me why you are taking my issues so personally.... What is it? Did you want to Maaarrryyy mee? :razz:
I don't undertand, you are upset with me because I don't go :clap: :getdown: :thewave: to man bashing 24/7/365?

K

Kain99

I don't undertand, you are upset with me because I don't go :clap: :getdown: :thewave: to man bashing 24/7/365?
Listen I was trying to lift up a sister in need... If you don't understand that - I'm happy, because you are obviously not gay! Relax! Take the corn cob out of you're behind and understand..... There are other people on the planet with seperate needs.... :wink:

Pete

Repete
Listen I was trying to lift up a sister in need... If you don't understand that - I'm happy, because you are obviously not gay! Relax! Take the corn cob out of you're behind and understand..... There are other people on the planet with seperate needs.... :wink:

I am sure this will be voted "Pick-me-up of the year"

QUOTE]Originally posted by Kain99
Badgirl... Alone can be a great place to live! No back hair in the drain, No stinky socks on the floor, No skid marks in the drawers. I say live it up and be thankful! :wink: [/QUOTE]

:clap: :clap:

Give it up sister......it is a lost cause........men just shed and soil themselves........better off alone.........WOOOOOOOOO

The rest I don't understand....that "your not gay" and "seperate needs" stuff :confused:

K

Kain99

I am sure this will be voted "Pick-me-up of the year"

QUOTE]Originally posted by Kain99
Badgirl... Alone can be a great place to live! No back hair in the drain, No stinky socks on the floor, No skid marks in the drawers. I say live it up and be thankful! :wink:

Give it up sister......it is a lost cause........men just shed and soil themselves........better off alone.........WOOOOOOOOO

The rest I don't understand....that "your not gay" and "seperate needs" stuff :confused:
[/QUOTE]
Look Pete... I have no idea if you soil yourself... No idea if your back hair is laying in the drain. No idea if you are so angry that you are better off alone....

I am simply trying to put a smile on the face of an obviously lonely girl. Why can't you let that happen?

Maybe we have deeper issues that need to be addressed. :wink:

K

Kain99

I am going to break off this conversation because I am way to scared to come clean and talk about what is really bothering me. Just go away and allow me to say, "You are stressed and you have underlying issues."
:rolleyes:

Pete

Repete
:rolleyes:
Good grief woman

1. There is nothing to come clean about.

2. There is nothing bothering me.

3. You are now up to the task of analizing my gourd if there was anything bothering me.

I just took issue that you popped in a thread where the woman asked where to go to find decent single guys with what I interpreted as your standard, "Men suck and they will ruin your life so go and be happy being alone " gloom gig.

Perhaps I took it wrong.

K

Kain99

I just took issue that you popped in a thread where the woman asked where to go to find decent single guys with what I interpreted as your standard, "Men suck and they will ruin your life so go and be happy being alone " gloom gig.

Perhaps I took it wrong.
Perhaps you did... I am not a man hater. I Love men! Unfortunately I have had a few bumps in the road but, I don't blame manhood. I just wanted her to smile. Lonely is a sad place. I thought I was helping her. Maybe your method of throwing yourself at her was better but I don't have that luxury...:smile:

Pete

Repete
Maybe your method of throwing yourself at her was better but I don't have that luxury...:smile:

:duh:

:shutup: I am honest

Been there done that. No more settling for me anymore.

are ya hot?

I am just an average guy.

And which one of these pearls constitutes "throwing myself at her" :confused:

I know I know, the "I am just an average guy"

Funny she didn't sound all that depressed to me.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Hey now everyone... no need to get testy.

I've actually been reading some good posts here, and I thank everyone for their input, regardless of whether or not I'll use it. A good opinion is worth considering, after all.

I do enjoy being by myself, and love my friends and family tremendously. I am just tired of being the "fifth wheel" whenever I hang out with my married friends. It would be nice to share some of these events with someone else/someone special.

I'll just keep looking.

And Ken, your thoughts are really interesting. Thanks for your comments. I think by commenting on my "Winter Funk" I was really trying to say that I'm tired of being cooped up in the house, blah, blah, blah.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Singles to Meet?

After, and uh o on the sig line. You are not going to flame me again are you :confused: I don't recall us butting heads recently
Oh, don't misunderstand me. We've been cool for quite a while now. But you know me, I ain't real particular on who it is.

Originally posted by MainmanHave you been nice lately? I feel as though I have calmed down alot since I have been on the forums... I might turn it back up a few degrees myself...
Yes, I've been nice, still passionate at times, but not too bad. Board Mommy's time out is the deterent, at least for me. You weren't here near the beginning. It was Dodge City here and everyone was armed. On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 1 being the most nice) I was probably down to about a 6 when you joined on. On my average day I am what I would say is a 4 to 5. Back when I started I was a solid 10, ready to scrap on anything and everything with anyone. Dee Jay (aka Vraiblonde) talked to me more then once working to tone me down. I'll admit she has done one hell of a job, too bad we don't have a downloadable archive, I'd probably shock myself if I could read the way I was.

J

justhangn

Originally posted by BadGirl
I do enjoy being by myself, and love my friends and family tremendously. I am just tired of being the "fifth wheel" whenever I hang out with my married friends. It would be nice to share some of these events with someone else/someone special.

I'll just keep looking.

And Ken, your thoughts are really interesting. Thanks for your comments. I think by commenting on my "Winter Funk" I was really trying to say that I'm tired of being cooped up in the house, blah, blah, blah.

Find a friend, friends are worth a million times more than a lover and if you're good friends, the love will just come naturally.

K

Kain99

Originally posted by justhangn
Find a friend, friends are worth a million times more than a lover and if you're good friends, the love will just come naturally.
I Love the way you think JH....:love:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Originally posted by BadGirl
Cooped up, from what? The weather certainly hasn’t been any problem and it could be worse. Like when I spent a year on top of a mountain in Alaska and there was probably a 4-month stretch that I was only able to get outside for about 10 hours. Same faces, same hallways, same sh!t, day in day out. Then there was the time I spent a year 3 miles out in the North Atlantic on a land bridge in Southeast Iceland. A lot like Alaska with less snow and more wind. Now that was cooped up.

I think you just need to get up, go out and do it (or something). No telling what you might stumble across. But I’m willing to bet that it won’t just pop up at your door all by itself. And you have made a good start as I think this forum is a great place to meet new and, to say the least, interesting folk.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I read a few of the on-going comments regarding my original post just this morning (I signed off last night to go out on a date).

Perhaps I didn't state my intent correctly. Let me try this again.

I am NOT lonely. I have tons of friends who I see often. My wonderful family is very much a part of my everyday life, and I appreciate them to the fullest. I have very likeable co-workers that I hang out with outside of the office. My dogs are wonderful companions. Fixing up my house keeps me busy. But the one area that I am lacking, I guess, is in the romance department. I have one interested guy, but his current situation won't allow for a relationship between us.

I go out regularly: Monday evening - dinner with my mom. Tueday night at Harbor Sounds for Mardi Gras night. Wednesday to the movies with a co-worker, Thursday - LoneStar to meet friends for happy hour. Friday, a first date with a new guy [didn't work out....]. Today, I plan on meeting friends for Taste of Solomons. Tomorrow I plan on cooking for a birthday celebration that I'm hosting for my sister's birthday. I'm just trying to express that I do get out, do hang out with friends, do enjoy myself immensely and have a 90% fulfilled life. It's the other 10% that I'm trying to work on.

I was just hoping that someone could offer ideas of places to go and activities to participate in that would surround me with like-minded individuals.

Hope that this clarification makes sense, and does provide folks with a better view of my situation.

-- BG