So how did a Islamic mosque get into Calvert County (Southern Maryland Islamic Center)?

Forkian

Don't you just love when they start with the "with that way of thinking" BS. Like every subject is a one size fits all approach that applies to other crap that we are not talking about here.

Chris0nllyn

Don't you just love when they start with the "with that way of thinking" BS. Like every subject is a one size fits all approach that applies to other crap that we are not talking about here.

Lines of thought typically transcend subject matters.

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB
Sorry, I thought the FBI ran the system that determines eligibility to buy firearms from Federally licensed stores. Oh, wait They do. You don't think that they monitor that data?

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/nics

Managing the NICS (which the FBI is forbidden by law to keep records for) is different than your "keeping tabs on gun stores". If there is a question with a particular facility the first agency involved is BATFE.

officeguy

Managing the NICS (which the FBI is forbidden by law to keep records for) is different than your "keeping tabs on gun stores". If there is a question with a particular facility the first agency involved is BATFE.

Which doesn't mean that the FBI won't investigate a store if they come upon a link to an ongoing investigation. But they don't hang out atgun stores just to chexk who is buying which is what the Post further up implies.

Erk

I did not know that they could not keep records. I stand corrected, thanks for the information.

Last edited: