SO: How is Judge Moore doing?

Sapidus

I think you can only use this trick every so often, and it was only a year ago they brought out the women who finally, after decades, decided to accuse Trump. They need to let people forget before they try it again.

It's possible that Roy Moore did rape this woman when she was a kid, but the timing of her finally coming forward is suspicious and anyone who pretends not to notice is a party cultist who shouldn't be allowed to vote in our elections. I'm also wondering why these establishment Republicans have already found this guy guilty based on mere accusations. Why do they want to get rid of him so bad? I got no dog in this fight and don't really know a whole lot about Roy Moore, I'm just tired of these dirty political shenanigans. I'd like a real government again instead of the corruption we have now.

You should rad up on Roy Moore. He's a special kind of scum.

Again it's funny I don't see any mention in any of your comments on Weinstein about how the timing was fishy. You were all over that like white on rice but with Trump and Moore you find it fishy.

Sad

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member

Again it's funny I don't see any mention in any of your comments on Weinstein about how the timing was fishy. You were all over that like white on rice but with Trump and Moore you find it fishy.

Sad

You mean the Roy Moore who served as a Captain in the United Stares Army, serving in Vietnam and served the people of Alabama for
40+ yearsas a civil servant.
Had the Washington Post spend thousands of dollars trying to find dirt on him in Alabama because they don’t like him.
That Roy Moore?

Sapidus

You mean the Roy Moore who served as a Captain in the United Stares Army, serving in Vietnam and served the people of Alabama for
40+ yearsas a civil servant.
Had the Washington Post spend thousands of dollars trying to find dirt on him in Alabama because they don’t like him.
That Roy Moore?

You can be all those things and still be scum. The one who has been suspended from the bench twice for ethic violations? The one accused of molesting girls as young as 14?

The one who's son has been arrested 9 times and daddy always gets him off?

Sapidus

So an accusation is the same as a conviction with you, eh?

That's not even what your quote of my statement says. Are you that desperate to attack everything I say you are just gonna make stuff up?

I clearly said "accused"

I tend to believe when multiple women have similar accounts and the accused admits to asking underage women's mothers permission to see them

Hijinx

That's not even what your quote of my statement says. Are you that desperate to attack everything I say you are just gonna make stuff up?

I clearly said "accused"

I tend to believe when multiple women have similar accounts and the accused admits to asking underage women's mothers permission to see them

So you think Moore went up to a 14 YO girls mother and said,"Look I want to take your daughter out one night and play with her goodies and have her play with mine, is that OK with you?"

PsyOps

Pixelated

Sad

Why do you keep pretending that Weinstein didn't admit to his sexual indiscretions? Why are you unable to see the difference between that and Moore who denies he did any of the things he's been accused of.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Yes. We know you endorse fondling children. Run along.

A statement to be expected from someone that is only interested in their political thinking rather than the law.

I endorse the law and our constitution that demands we view a person innocent until proven guilty. As far as I can tell, Moore hasn't even been charged with a crime, let alone determined guilty of such crimes. But you, along with McConnell, McCain, Romney and such have determined that the law means nothing. Your personal political agenda and thinking nullifies the law. Now you just run along with that.

SamSpade

Please show me where I have ever not believed him since you know me so well. I'll wait.

I don't need to. For someone to vigorously and reliably post the most negative material against conservatives and the GOP, it's not too much of a guess to figure how you stand regarding the party's majority leader in the Senate. Unless he speaks critically of a Republican, in which case he's already on your side, in that respect.

THAT - and for someone to have a mere 400+ posts in six years - half of them within the last four months - suggests you have a previous persona, and I can't search THAT one without knowing which one it is.

But if you like, I'll toss out a lot of Mitch McConnell statements and ASK if you agree with them now.

PsyOps

Pixelated
McConnell is only worried about how inaction will do HIM in. He doesn't care about innocence or guilt.

The belief that I somehow "endorse fondling children" because I refuse to deem Moore guilty is ignorance and irrational at its worst. We all should be concerned about the validity of these accusations; but that doesn't demand we should shove the law in the closet in favor of our political desires.

To have lawmakers do this is particularly disturbing and dangerous.

Hijinx

The belief that I somehow "endorse fondling children" because I refuse to deem Moore guilty is ignorance and irrational at its worst. We all should be concerned about the validity of these accusations; but that doesn't demand we should shove the law in the closet in favor of our political desires.

To have lawmakers do this is particularly disturbing and dangerous.

A man gets so he is afraid to hug his grand daughter.