SO: How is Judge Moore doing?

Grumpy

I'm also wondering why these establishment Republicans have already found this guy guilty based on mere accusations.

I listen to WMAL Monday AMs just to hear Joe Digenova's view on things. Yes, he is a diehard conservative, for the most part. I was surprised at his take on this, he came across as vehemently agreeing with Moore has to go. Listen for yourself below, believe his comments on Moore are in the last half of the tape.

http://www.wmal.com/2017/11/13/listen-joe-digenova-roy-moore-can-sue-the-washington-post-but-there-is-no-basis-for-it-what-an-idiot-so-pathetic/

Hijinx

Now we have a new one. Beverly Nelson, who claims Moore felt her up when she was 16.
This one has an attorney.

Guess Who.Gloria Allred. Gloria must have sniffed out some money.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I don't like the way he responded to the questions on Hannity. I believe that Moore, at some point, did something regrettable, if not illegal.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I listen to WMAL Monday AMs just to hear Joe Digenova's view on things. Yes, he is a diehard conservative, for the most part. I was surprised at his take on this, he came across as vehemently agreeing with Moore has to go. Listen for yourself below, believe his comments on Moore are in the last half of the tape.

http://www.wmal.com/2017/11/13/listen-joe-digenova-roy-moore-can-sue-the-washington-post-but-there-is-no-basis-for-it-what-an-idiot-so-pathetic/

I don't need to listen to something I've been hearing every single day for the last week from every slimebag politician and pedophile celebrity in America.

Anyone who thinks "Moore has to go" based on accusations with no proof is a hack and should be disregarded. That these people don't question the timing of these "bombshells" makes a much bigger statement than whatever is spilling out their blow hole.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I don't like the way he responded to the questions on Hannity. I believe that Moore, at some point, did something regrettable, if not illegal.

I think it was stupid for him to do that interview. If he had a lawyer at that time, his lawyer should have advised him to shut up. Anyone facing possible criminal charges should shut their mouths.

However, having watched that interview, his answers were inconsistent, but there was nothing he said that could be construed as criminal. He has, at its core, denied these accusations. That coupled with the fact that no evidence has been presented to us, I am having a hard time making that leap to guilt.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I think it was stupid for him to do that interview. If he had a lawyer at that time, his lawyer should have advised him to shut up. Anyone facing possible criminal charges should shut their mouths.

However, having watched that interview, his answers were inconsistent, but there was nothing he said that could be construed as criminal. He has, at its core, denied these accusations. That coupled with the fact that no evidence has been presented to us, I am having a hard time making that leap to guilt.

Agree. I'm curious, though. How does one present evidence of impropriety after 50 yrs?

I also just read that the writing in the yearbook has been analyzed, and it's not Moore's writing.

Grumpy

Agree. I'm curious, though. How does one present evidence of impropriety after 50 yrs?

I also just read that the writing in the yearbook has been analyzed, and it's not Moore's writing.

Lot of strange things about that year book...writing is obviously different, and whats the deal about Christmas..don't all yearbooks come out at the end of the school year?? And referring to the restaurant as Olde...when it was never Olde, it was Old

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Lot of strange things about that year book...writing is obviously different, and whats the deal about Christmas..don't all yearbooks come out at the end of the school year?? And referring to the restaurant as Olde...when it was never Olde, it was Old

It certainly makes it look like a witch hunt, doesn't it?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
How does one present evidence of impropriety after 50 yrs?

They don't really need any evidence, do they? Justice is not what they're after here; getting rid of Roy Moore so they can pick up a Democrat Senate seat is the goal. Once that happens, these accusers will slink back into their holes until Gloria Allred needs them to smear someone else.

Now, I'm not a Roy Moore fan. He's way too extreme for me and I'm for meeting in the middle, not creating more division. I'm not sure how the hell he beat Luther Strange in the primary runoff. But it is Alabama's right to have the congressional representation of their choice, and I don't have to agree with it. Now that Alabama Republicans have chosen Moore over Strange, they get to reflect on how they screwed themselves and ended up getting Doug Jones.

Because Doug Jones is going to win this election on Dec. 12, mark my words.

The Dems didn't even need to trot out the bimbo brigade - Moore was going to lose anyway. Doug Moore markets himself as moderate and appeals to a broad audience of voters. Of course, the second he sits his ass in his Senate seat, he will bang with the Pelosi/Schumer gang, but at this point he's playing nice so he can get elected. And Alabama Republicans did that to themselves.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
They don't really need any evidence, do they? Justice is not what they're after here; getting rid of Roy Moore so they can pick up a Democrat Senate seat is the goal. Once that happens, these accusers will slink back into their holes until Gloria Allred needs them to smear someone else.

It wasn't a real question.

Hijinx

Moe people are coming out against Moore every day. Making it harder for him to make his run.

It's amazing to me that anyone runs for office. I myself made sexual advances to girls when I was in High School. Even scored a few times.And definitely did my share of groping at the 235 Drive-In.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Moe people are coming out against Moore every day. Making it harder for him to make his run.

It's amazing to me that anyone runs for office. I myself made sexual advances to girls when I was in High School. Even scored a few times.And definitely did my share of groping at the 235 Drive-In.

What office are you in the running?

mAlice

professional daydreamer

This is true, and whether these women are telling the truth, or not, is completely irrelevant. They've had half a century to tell their stories, but they're doing it now. I don't believe for a minute that this is about saving someone else from this happening to them (might be a little late for that), or whatever else they're saying. This is political, and I believe they were paid to tell their stories. If Moore had such a bad reputation, how the hell did he get this far? I mean, seriously, apparently everybody knew, and if that's the case, everyone is complicit. The whole damn town allowed this pervert to achieve power. They allowed him to stalk and maul their little girls.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I don't know whether he's guilty or not but the fact that Gloria Allred has anything to do with it makes it highly suspect.

PsyOps

Pixelated

That there becomes the problem for the accusers. The weight falls on them to prove this happened. And that's what is so bothersome about all the people demanding Moore step out of the race. That's not how things are supposed to work. I should not have to stop my life's pursuits just because someone accused me of something. As far as I know, most people that are accused of this sort of thing are immediately arrested. Moore hasn't even been arrested and questioned as far as I know. I mean, five women have come out against Moore and no legal action has been taken against him. How do we see this and make the leap to judge him guilty and step out of the race?

awpitt

Main Streeter
That there becomes the problem for the accusers. The weight falls on them to prove this happened. And that's what is so bothersome about all the people demanding Moore step out of the race. That's not how things are supposed to work. I should not have to stop my life's pursuits just because someone accused me of something. As far as I know, most people that are accused of this sort of thing are immediately arrested. Moore hasn't even been arrested and questioned as far as I know. I mean, five women have come out against Moore and no legal action has been taken against him. How do we see this and make the leap to judge him guilty and step out of the race?

...and he'll never be arrested as the statute of limitations has expired. It's been so long since the alleged crimes occurred. Gotta wonder, why now? Only one of the accusers has anything remotely close to being evidence, the yearbook, but that only shows that they knew each other. However Moore has said that he never met the latest accuser despite having signed her yearbook back in 1977.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
...and he'll never be arrested as the statute of limitations has expired. It's been so long since the alleged crimes occurred. Gotta wonder, why now? Only one of the accusers has anything remotely close to being evidence, the yearbook, but that only shows that they knew each other. However Moore has said that he never met the latest accuser despite having signed her yearbook back in 1977.

Too many red flags regarding the yearbook. I think it's a prop.