SO: How is Judge Moore doing?

Hijinx

What office are you in the running?

I am a lot smarter that to run for a political office, I was merely pointing out the fact that if you dig deep enough you can find something on almost anyone in this world.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I am a lot smarter that to run for a political office, I was merely pointing out the fact that if you dig deep enough you can find something on almost anyone in this world.
Kidding.

I'm sure that everyone is made decisions, or done something in their life that they rather they had not, however I think there are very large number of people who haven't committed some of the atrocious things that many of these politicians are guilty.

It really can't be that hard to find decent people for political office. ( provided you're not looking in the Democratic Party, as they have far, far, far more than their fair share )

Hijinx

Kidding.

I'm sure that everyone is made decisions, or done something in their life that they rather they had not, however I think there are very large number of people who haven't committed some of the atrocious things that many of these politicians are guilty.

It really can't be that hard to find decent people for political office. ( provided you're not looking in the Democratic Party, as they have far, far, far more than their fair share )

IMO the present crowd in the Congress proves your statement to be untrue.
I don't know or cannot think of one incumbent there that I would like to see return.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don't know or cannot think of one incumbent there that I would like to see return.

I have several:

Donald Trump
Trey Gowdy
Jason Chaffetz

And PS, I googled "Republicans who support Trump" and the first two pages of results were stories by prog news sources (including random blogs) about how Republicans are abandoning Trump and no longer support him.

That's some algorithm you got there, Google.

Hijinx

I have several:

Donald Trump
Trey Gowdy
Jason Chaffetz

And PS, I googled "Republicans who support Trump" and the first two pages of results were stories by prog news sources (including random blogs) about how Republicans are abandoning Trump and no longer support him.

That's some algorithm you got there, Google.

I like Trey Gowdy. He spends a lot of time complaining about the things that need to be done.

But who has he ever convicted?
Who has he got under indictment?
Where is his list of people he has actually removed or jailed?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
But who has he ever convicted?
Who has he got under indictment?
Where is his list of people he has actually removed or jailed?

Refer to your Constitution. One Congressman does not get to remove anyone from office, and he certainly doesn't get to jail anyone. Nor does he convict and indict.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Refer to your Constitution. One Congressman does not get to remove anyone from office, and he certainly doesn't get to jail anyone. Nor does he convict and indict.

Perhaps Grand dad is asking someone to show him Gowdy's resume' as a prosecutor prior to running for Congress. Don't know if it's relevant, though. Here's the Wikipedia page (if you give that much credence when discussing Conservative politicians) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trey_Gowdy

Toxick

Splat
I think it's official.

The media saturation around Judge Moore has become denser than The Las Vegas Shooter, the Texas Church Shooter, Donald Trump, and Bob Menendez combined.

Incidentally, the Bob Menendez's slice of the pie chart is about a pixel thick.

mAlice

professional daydreamer
[video=youtube;tb3ZL0-qkng]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=35&v=tb3ZL0-qkng[/video]

littlelady

God bless the USA
This is the thing. We all know what is going on here. It is the Dems and their freaking forever trying to get votes. If Moore was such a bad guy all these 40 years, it would have come out. Come on, y’all, do you not see when you are being played? And, furthermore, our gov is so corrupt at this point, it is hard to tell who is on which side. Swamp, anyone? God bless, America. Land that I love. :patriot: And, don’t even think about coming to get my guns. The ones I didn’t lose when the boat sank, are the ones I need to kill for food; so I won’t starve. Seriously, y’all, this whole Moore/Trump, et al thing has gone beyond ridiculous. Get a grip; so to speak.

Starman

moore.jpg

mAlice

professional daydreamer
This is the thing. We all know what is going on here. It is the Dems and their freaking forever trying to get votes. If Moore was such a bad guy all these 40 years, it would have come out. Come on, y’all, do you not see when you are being played? And, furthermore, our gov is so corrupt at this point, it is hard to tell who is on which side. Swamp, anyone? God bless, America. Land that I love. :patriot: And, don’t even think about coming to get my guns. The ones I didn’t lose when the boat sank, are the ones I need to kill for food; so I won’t starve. Seriously, y’all, this whole Moore/Trump, et al thing has gone beyond ridiculous. Get a grip; so to speak.

OMG! Your boat sank, too? It's like the freakin' Bermuda Triangle. Happening everywhere!

Hijinx

I don't know much about Judge Moore.
I do know that dirty tricks by the Democrats are a great part of their repertoire.
I don't know that Roy Moore would make a good Senator, but we already have so many bad ones could one more hurt.?

The people fighting Roy Moore are the people who have brought Congressional confidence down to the low teens.
Are they any better or worse than him?
I read yesterday that the Congress has paid out 15 million dollars in the last 15 years to buy off sexual harassment charges.
So there must be some Senators already there ( the ones who are complaining about Moore?) Who are doing their own harassment.
It would be a good thing IMO to have Judge Moore win, just to piss off Mitch McConnell.
Maybe it would send a message that we are tired of the old Republicans.
We sent that message by Trump but they ignored it. Maybe Moore could remind them.

PsyOps

Pixelated
If Moore was such a bad guy all these 40 years, it would have come out.

This is why I think (and could be wrong) this whole thing is contrived. Why would these women want this man sitting on the bench of a court making legal decisions about people? Why wouldn't they have prevented him from holding a license to practice law in the first place? Instead, they waited until he decides to run for congress? I'm just having a hard time believing it.

Starman

This is why I think (and could be wrong) this whole thing is contrived. Why would these women want this man sitting on the bench of a court making legal decisions about people? Why wouldn't they have prevented him from holding a license to practice law in the first place? Instead, they waited until he decides to run for congress? I'm just having a hard time believing it.

The whole thing is phoney. The dems are just riding the wave of sex assault stories and exploiting it to take down political enemies. Such is the game of politics.

The whole thing is a disgrace to actual rape victims.