Spring Ridge Middle School Student Outside..

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Excellent! The sad thing is that it wouldn't work in schools today because all a kid has to do is say, "F that. I ain't doing it" and there isn't a thing the teachers or schools can do about it except write out another "demerit slip".

This teacher was a former Marine DI, which is an appropriate training ground for Jr. high teacher. :lol: I'm not sure what would have happened if some kid had said, "F that, I'm not doing it" because no one ever tested him. We was skeered. :lol:

Mr. Musil, who taught Social Studies at Dawes Jr. High. :yay:

chess

low 5... hi 5......
Had an English teacher in 7th grade who would draw a 1" dot on the blackboard on the side of the room. We would spend the rest of that class or maybe even all of the next day's class with our nose on that dot. Kids used to pray that they would get him for 8th period on the schedule. So we didn't have to walk around all day with that damned chalk on our nose. And he would check up on us during the day!!!

don,

cept times have changed they wont let any teacher get away with that... now......

rack'm

Jaded
I'm actually surprised the school had the balls to actually go through with such a punishment.

It's been my finding that the schools are run by a bunch of polically correct panzies who think "talking" to the child is punishment enough. :duh:

donbarzini

don,

cept times have changed they wont let any teacher get away with that... now......

because of people biatching about having kids stand out in front of school with a sign that says, in effect, "I was an a$$hole".

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
This teacher was a former Marine DI, which is an appropriate training ground for Jr. high teacher. :lol: I'm not sure what would have happened if some kid had said, "F that, I'm not doing it" because no one ever tested him. We was skeered. :lol:

Mr. Musil, who taught Social Studies at Dawes Jr. High. :yay:

"I'LL TELL YOU WHAT YOU STINKING LITTLE NASTY THING, GET YOUR EYEBALLS OFF ME OR YOU'LL BE DOING MOUNTAIN CLIMBERS UNTIL I GET TIRED!"

"GET ON MY QUARTERDECK!"

There are several members who should be having flashbacks from these lines.:lmao:

chess

low 5... hi 5......
I'm actually surprised the school had the balls to actually go through with such a punishment.

It's been my finding that the schools are run by a bunch of polically correct panzies who think "talking" to the child is punishment enough. :duh:

rack... I was trying to say that... just got confirmation from a teacher at spring ridge that it was because he got kicked off the bus, was none of the parents doing at all....

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville

And now you have people like chess that will change it so it is that way.

"No no, let's just talk to the child, johnny don't do that again ok?"

chess

low 5... hi 5......
And now you have people like chess that will change it so it is that way.

"No no, let's just talk to the child, johnny don't do that again ok?"

wow you must not read what i freaking wrote.....

I said I believe in getting suspended off the buss or afterschool discpline....

Kids need to learn when they are younger so they dont grow up to be some of the idiots we have out in the world today...

yankee44

The punishment that would work the best on my kids was I would make them get on their knees hands locked behind their head and make them stay in that position with their chin against the wall for 15 min. The would start complaining about 5 min in because their arms and legs were hurting.

Needless to say I only had to do this a few times and they turned in to little angles:evil:

rack'm

Jaded
rack... I was trying to say that... just got confirmation from a teacher at spring ridge that it was because he got kicked off the bus, was none of the parents doing at all...

I'm not surprised at that......that school is a zoo, no control of the student body at all.

My kids had the misfortune of going to that sesspool for one year.........the first day of school a letter was sent home advising us to NOT let our kids wear their leather coats to school for fear of being mugged.

They do not have dances after dark at that school because of the ghetto trash that goes there.

There is always fights after the county basketball games against that school

donbarzini

Kids need to learn when they are younger so they dont grow up to be some of the idiots we have out in the world today...

You think the little..........sign holder didn't learn that quicker than the one who has to stay after school and socialize with all the other miscreants?

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville

How do you know that hasn't been done, and it didn't work?

You don't. So you know what, I would almost bet he wont act up again. And good, make him stand out there every damn day.

chess

low 5... hi 5......
I'm not surprised at that......that school is a zoo, no control of the student body at all.

My kids had the misfortune of going to that sesspool for one year.........the first day of school a letter was sent home advising us to NOT let our kids wear their leather coats to school for fear of being mugged.

They do not have dances after dark at that school because of the ghetto trash that goes there.

There is always fights after the county basketball games against that school

spring ridge is a terrible school... I know that for a fact...

chess

low 5... hi 5......
How do you know that hasn't been done, and it didn't work?

You don't. So you know what, I would almost bet he wont act up again. And good, make him stand out there every damn day.

read about 5 posts above what I just posted......

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
if he was my kid and got kicked off the bus, he'd be doin' that in his UNDERWEAR AND I'd take his cellphone/laptop away from him for weeks.
:lol: I say let the punishment fit the crime. it's a non-violent way of enforcing the rules that he'll remember for a long time.

When my kids would fight (and there were 4 of them), i'd make em go out the front door in whatever they were wearing at the time and I'd lock the door until they resolved the issue on their own, and came inside another door QUIETLY, and stay that way. They quickly learned never to fight within earshot of me 'cause it was COLD in december on the front porch, and all the neighbors rode by the house too. I only had to do it a time or two. :yay:

mv_princess

mv = margaritaville
read about 5 posts above what I just posted......
You don't know. Just because you think you know someone, doesn't mean they know.

Just because a teacher thinks the parents don't know, doesn't mean they were in the front office when the phone call was made. They probably heard from someone that heard from someone else.

chess

low 5... hi 5......
the main problem I have with this now is that, no parents were contacted about this... He misbehaved on the bus, yet the admin chose to do this..

I didnt think you are allowed to do such things without parents approvals... maybe I am wrong...